Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
Some people don't like the scent, AKA my boyfriend lol! But I enjoy it, it smells better than off. And it really is effective at keeping mosquitos at bay. The big plus is that they're kind of cute on the table!
Cherie A.
Chillicothe
These are amazing and work wonderfully. I am very happy with this candle. I did not get bit, Nor did my fiancee. It also has a slight scent of the citronella but not overpowering. 5 stars definitely
Katie C.
I love centranella candles just to have for outside all year long here in Houston. We have a lot of mosquitoes in the summer time nd it really helps ward them off. The candle also last quite a while.
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
I don't think they're as effective as they claim to be. Still had mosquitos around us and just wasn't as effective as I would've liked. Not the best value from Off. Will not be purchasing again.
katie s.
Armuchee, GA
This product was cheap and effective . I bought 3 to put out for our party and the bugs were awful!! So I don't know if I didn't have enough or if I didn't light them soon enough
Gabriella M.
OFF Citronella candles really work. I have incredibly sensitive skin, and for some reason mosquitoes love me. Even when I apply bug spray all over every exposed part of my body, somehow I still get bitten. When I'm sitting outside on my patio, I love to light this candle and keep it close by so that bugs don't get near me AT ALL! Nothing better than a big glass of wine while the sun is setting in the summer, and the only lights are the flickering of this candle. I always buy these, I like the smell and they work amazingly.
Jerri M.
Chesterfield , Sc
We use these at our lake house and they are very efficient. Of course they don't keep every mosquito away but without them lit, I can tell a huge difference in all the night time critters.
Jamalys G.
Use this when we're at our trailer in Boqueron where we have our trailer it's surrounded by plants and ocean and the mosquitos have no mercy but these candles are legit
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
While this isn't my absolute favorite product when trying to keep bugs and insects away, these Citronella candles definitely do help. I usually buy these at the beginning of the summer to keep on my porch and in my backyard in areas my family likes to frequent and hang out. The candles themselves don't completely keep away all the bugs, but I definitely notice a difference.
Stephanie S.
A must have for any outdoor space, especially in any warm and moist environment where bugs looooooove crashing parties. These candles have the signature scent of citronella - which is very citrus based to me, so I don't mind. Plus, smelling citronella is much more enjoyable than breathing in creepy crawlies and other bugs.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?