Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #8 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Khrisy C.
Union City, NJ
This actually works. However, once you step out if the coverage area you will be attacked! Best chance is to use this and the spray. It worked wonders when I vacationed in Jamaica.
Megan B.
I love the way these smell but I find them totally ineffective to warding off mosquitoes. I'm constantly being bitten even when these are around. Lovely smell but ineffective.
Katt V.
We love to hangout in the backyard and patio when the weather is great so when the mosquitoes are out, we turn these on. I turn on both and it keeps the mosquitoes at bay.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
These work ok, if you're sitting close to them. I'm always a fan of not spraying nasty bug spray on my family, so I like these. I love the smell of citronella.
Sarah C.
Richlands, NC
Love these for the porch. They work, smell clean, and add great vibes to what ever your doing. Be careful not to leave them in the sun or heat, they will melt.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
These candles actually work without smelling too much like citronella. The scent is fresh, and can freshen an entire patio while keeping it mosquito free!
Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
These citronella buckets do work!! We have them placed on our patio table in our backyard and find that there are less mosquitoes since purchasing these!
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
These are great to keep on the back porch during the summer. The citronella smell doesn't bother me and mosquitoes eat me alive so it's a must.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
I love these citronella bucket candles! They're great especially if you don't like putting on bug spray. They smell nice and work real well
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Great for outdoor use. I definitely think that this was a great buy. It was very effective and no mosquitoes were around me at all. Yay!