Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
I don’t like the citronella candles as much as I like the tiki torches. I find that the candles work if they are very close to you, or there are multiple candles lit in a small area. The flame goes out easily, and they do not supply lids for the candles (I’ve accidentally left mine out in the rain).
Mykela D.
I keep these on our porch and have not had a single issue with mosquitos yet! And I know they are nearby, because our neighbors frequently complain about getting bit and being pestered when they are out. They just don't come anywhere near our house as long as I have these out!
Kirsten C.
Got these buckets for our outdoor BBQ parties over the summer. Lasted for quite a few parties and did not disappoint. Lowes was fully stocked and was a great value for what you were buying. Would definitely recommend.
Ash L.
I live in an area where mosquitoes are horrible I have tried everything imaginable to ward them off. I purchased these for a BBQ and they worked for a few hours but after that it's like the mosquitos grew immune or something and they were back in full force.
Amy L.
wickliffe, OH
we use these in our backyard , on the front porch and take them camping. they work very well....keeps the mosquitos away effectively. i like that they come 2 to a package. very affordable and easy to find. will continue to recommend them and buy them
Sarah V.
Moncks Corner, SC
When moving deeper in the south, I knew mosquitos would be an issue. I bought the OFF! Citronella Buckets for the backyard patio. They work perfectly! I have yet to be eaten up by mosquitos. I would definitely recommend them to my friends who are looking for a product such as this one.
Sydney M.
Kannapolis , NC
What can I say ? It keeps the bugs away ! I love being able to sit on my porch and not have to worry about bugs. This is a pricey candle compared to bug spray but it does its job . I would buy again and recommend to others.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this off candles. They're so easy to set out on the table for a dinner on the patio or to put in the back years to keep the bugs away! I would recommend it to anyone that wants to spend time outdoors in their yard
Taylor G.
We use these if we're doing any outside activities and in this Texas heat, there are always mosquitoes. THESE WORK! I'd rather use these than spraying it all over me, making me smell like it. I do recommend this product
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I just love the smell of citronella these candles work great the only issue I have is if it gets too hot out the candle turns into a puddle of melted wax but it does keep the bugs away just not for a great distance
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?