Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #8 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Kirsten C.
Got these buckets for our outdoor BBQ parties over the summer. Lasted for quite a few parties and did not disappoint. Lowes was fully stocked and was a great value for what you were buying. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Am I the only weird one that loves the smell of citronella? These candle buckets are great. We usually light them up in our back yard at night when we are hanging out and they seem to work to keep the bugs away.
Aleisha M.
Chesapeake, VA
This product works better then most and it does actually manage to keep the bugs away even when we have fun activities outside I just wish that it was a little but stronger so that it would last a little longer
Sara O.
Scottsdale, AZ
These things work so well! I could do without the scent but it's not terrible. Great for the humid summer nights. Not pricey at all and super easy to use and convenient. I'd definitely recommend and repurchase!
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
I purchased two of this and I light them both at the same time. I have noticed a decrease in the mosquitoes but this does not eliminate them completely. They're are pricey but hopefully they will last awhile.
michelle b.
Bought these this Summer and used them around the lanai to keep mosquitoes away. they did a better job than Tiki torches, I think, but had to use several of them for good coverage. I would use them again.
Jerri M.
Chesterfield , Sc
We use these at our lake house and they are very efficient. Of course they don't keep every mosquito away but without them lit, I can tell a huge difference in all the night time critters.
Jen B.
De Pere, WI
We use these on our patio and camping. I do not think they are 100% perfect, but probably keep a majority of mosquitoes away but not all! The price is just right and coupons are available.
Tiffany C.
We have mosquitoes bad at our house. This candle sits on our patio table and we can relax without being eaten alive haha. The smell is not overpowering like most citronella candles.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville, FL
These are good at keeping mosquitoes away but not the bigger flying bugs that are attracted to lights. Those bugs don't really bother me but I would still rather not have them around