Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #23 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I thought that bug spray or candles would have helped me with mosquitoes this summer, but they didn’t. I wasn’t very pleased especially with being pregnant because I got completely ate up by mosquitoes.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Love these outdoor citronella candles to keep the bugs away when my family is trying to enjoy the outdoors. They come in sleek metal containers that look so great anywhere outdoors! Love these!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
i get bit my bugs A LOT. being outside for two minutes will probably result in 5 bites. But of course that's in the spring/summer. The buckets will only work if you're in a close vicinity. it's strong smelling so if you don't like the smell don't buy them, i don't mind it.
Danielle S.
These OFF candles from Citronella do a pretty good job of keeping mosquitos at bay, they don't smell the best but bug candles never do. I give them extra points however because they do look really nice, not like a typical jar candle for your patio.
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
I don’t like the citronella candles as much as I like the tiki torches. I find that the candles work if they are very close to you, or there are multiple candles lit in a small area. The flame goes out easily, and they do not supply lids for the candles (I’ve accidentally left mine out in the rain).
Mykela D.
I keep these on our porch and have not had a single issue with mosquitos yet! And I know they are nearby, because our neighbors frequently complain about getting bit and being pestered when they are out. They just don't come anywhere near our house as long as I have these out!
Kirsten C.
Got these buckets for our outdoor BBQ parties over the summer. Lasted for quite a few parties and did not disappoint. Lowes was fully stocked and was a great value for what you were buying. Would definitely recommend.
Amy L.
wickliffe, OH
we use these in our backyard , on the front porch and take them camping. they work very well....keeps the mosquitos away effectively. i like that they come 2 to a package. very affordable and easy to find. will continue to recommend them and buy them
Inga S.
Brookhaven, GA
These candles lasts forever! They are great for cookouts and deter pesky mosquitos within the immediate vicinity, but don't venture too far. We did notice that it also kept flies away as we are outsid3, so that was a definite plus!
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?