Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #17 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Mary M.
We used these buckets for a back yard bar b que and they did not help one bit. It was like we had invited the mosquitoes over. You could smell the citronella it just did not do much good with the mosquitoes. Would not buy again and would not tell people to buy it.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
In Tennessee, the days and nights are full of bugs. Especially mosquitoes. We like to spend time outside often. So we always have this while we are relaxing out on our porch. We do not have any issues with bugs flying around us and trying to bite us anymore.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This worked pretty wellb surprisingly. It kept the mosquitoes away at night. Not to mention it looks pretty in comparison to other options lol. I'm not a fan of the citronella scent but what can u do. I'd recommend and u can get it at home depot or Walmart
Jill B.
Largo, FL
I live in South Florida and have a major mosquito problem in my yard. I was really hoping that these would help keep the mosquitoes away. Sadly. these did not work for me. We still all got bitten, possibly not as much, but I would not purchase these again.
Sarah M.
These citronella buckets are the best and I get them every year. When cooking on our patio, the mosquitoes and flies can be bothersome. I have found that this product works wonders and it doesn't have that awful strong bug repellent smell that most do.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
These are a STAPLE at my house during the summer! Here in GA, the mosquitos are always on the prowl from about late March to October, but they've been holding on because of this unseasonal warm weather! We always have a few Citronella buckets on hand.
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
In my yard mosquitoes are the worst so citronella is a must. And it works perfectly to keep them a away. For bigger backyards you need a few to keep around but it does the job. I find the name brands work better and I'll definitely buy again real soon.
Emma S.
These are the best things especially with the zika virus. It does stink but it keeps most of the bugs away, just watch out for animals. If they get too close they can really hurt themselves. My cats loved the light but got too close for my likeing :(
Dawn M.
I used these at a cookout. They were not scented like I expected but I did not mind that. It did help keep insects away from the party. They burn for hours which was great. I would definitely recommend for night time sumn gatherings .
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
The wick in these got bogged down and we were never able to get it going again. I'm not sure it repelled bugs, and seemed like a waste of money because we couldn't keep it lit. It's like the wax doesn't evaporate like it should.