Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
i absolutely love this!!! it is very good and i would definitely get this again. it is very reasonably priced and it is very good quality. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends and family. 10 out of 10!
Angelique A.
Idk how they do it but these keep the bugs away I love these and they actually smell descent. They don't burn out quick . These are very efficient. I picked mine up at lowes or Home Depot I would definitely repurchase
Savannah B.
These candles are amazing. On summer nights I burn these non stop. They are a great alternative to spraying tons of bug spray on your skin. These burn and do such a good job of keeping the mosquitos away!
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I thought that bug spray or candles would have helped me with mosquitoes this summer, but they didn’t. I wasn’t very pleased especially with being pregnant because I got completely ate up by mosquitoes.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I REALLY enjoy the scent of citronella & these candles are effective. Living in the deep south means mammoth mosquitos & this is wonderful product to help combat them....with a refreshing enjoyable scent.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Love these outdoor citronella candles to keep the bugs away when my family is trying to enjoy the outdoors. They come in sleek metal containers that look so great anywhere outdoors! Love these!
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love these candles. And it basically because I love the smell of them! I don’t know if they actually work or not because my family always uses a certain spray before we go outside
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
i get bit my bugs A LOT. being outside for two minutes will probably result in 5 bites. But of course that's in the spring/summer. The buckets will only work if you're in a close vicinity. it's strong smelling so if you don't like the smell don't buy them, i don't mind it.
Danielle S.
These OFF candles from Citronella do a pretty good job of keeping mosquitos at bay, they don't smell the best but bug candles never do. I give them extra points however because they do look really nice, not like a typical jar candle for your patio.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?