Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Alissa S.
I love these candles not only do they smell great but they keep the mosquitos away from me and the kids!
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente. Recomendado al 100%. No te arrepentirás. Desde que lo descubrí he sido mas feliz. Geniaaaaal
KimMy O.
Love to keep these around the yard during mosquito and fly season. It saves us a lot of aggravation lol
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Jazmin G.
Fresno, CA
It does the job! Not my favorite but does the job and that's what matters! I wish it was less visible
Cassandra S.
Great product repels annoying mosquitoes. All summer this is the family go too. No one like bug bites
Shelby C.
Use these a lot in the summer time. They work well at keeping the bugs away for a long period of time
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Keeps the bugs away when we go camping. Travels well and keeps the pests at bay!!! Bye mosquitoes!
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
I don’t think this works as well as it could! I would definitely not invest in citronella candles.
Summer O.
Meridian, MS
These do help repel Flys on our porch at night and during the day when we want to relax outside.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?