Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #17 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Cassandra S.
Great product repels annoying mosquitoes. All summer this is the family go too. No one like bug bites
Katelyn T.
I put this outside when I'm reading my book on the patio...great way to keep the bugs off of you while your light is shining. It lasts forever and I'm still on my first pack after about 3 months of using it. Great stuff.
lauren c.
Covina, CA
I like that it keep bugs always when I'm outside. We can enjoy out door dinners and not have to swap out hands as we eat
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
Not a big fan! I live in South Florida so mosquitoes are a problem down here all year round. We had an outdoor event and honestly the candles didn't do much. I wouldn't buy them again. Don't waste your money.
Megan L.
These work great when outdoors. They don't have the yucky repellent smell that most products do.
Nicole D.
Midwest City, OK
We always have these out for gathers outside. With kids everywhere it's perfect to keep the peskys away. We always keep one on our patio table in the back!
Samantha F.
New Orleans, LA
Love these. They work great and don't smell bad like other repellents. Easy to use and can put them anywhere
Pauline M.
Washington, DC
So helpful it kept them pesky Mosquitos away then whole time we was outside I don't really remember how long we was out there but this really did an amazing job
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
kimberly C.
APO
I usually buy these if I am headed out to camp or a cabin for the weekend. I don't usually have these sitting around in my home, because we don't get a lot of mosquitos or bees. They work really well and look nice. It's also nice not having to spray you're whole body with a product. Great for outside patio areas or camping.