Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #8 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Shelbi D.
Love these for my patio during the summer months here in Florida the mosquitos are horrible
Ashley H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the smell from these but I don't think they repel much. The candle design is nice
Aniqa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Always love this product! Leaves my things extremely fresh and clean, totally recommend!
Nicole D.
Midwest City, OK
We always have these out for gathers outside. With kids everywhere it's perfect to keep the peskys away. We always keep one on our patio table in the back!
Alexis L.
I LOVE the smell of this bucket - not only does it work but it creates a pretty light and smells so great! Almost want to keep this lit year round.
Sarah V.
Moncks Corner, SC
When moving deeper in the south, I knew mosquitos would be an issue. I bought the OFF! Citronella Buckets for the backyard patio. They work perfectly! I have yet to be eaten up by mosquitos. I would definitely recommend them to my friends who are looking for a product such as this one.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX
This works great for the most part for making such a smell that it almost convinces you that the mosquitos have lessened. Truth is, you'll still go inside covered in bites wishing you had just stayed in - but at least outside smells good while you're attacked
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA
Off pest control for mosquitoes. Spray it on and the good part is that it is scent less and it don't leave residue that is hard to remove from the body
Gabriella M.
OFF Citronella candles really work. I have incredibly sensitive skin, and for some reason mosquitoes love me. Even when I apply bug spray all over every exposed part of my body, somehow I still get bitten. When I'm sitting outside on my patio, I love to light this candle and keep it close by so that bugs don't get near me AT ALL! Nothing better than a big glass of wine while the sun is setting in the summer, and the only lights are the flickering of this candle. I always buy these, I like the smell and they work amazingly.