Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #17 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Summer O.
Meridian, MS
These do help repel Flys on our porch at night and during the day when we want to relax outside.
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
I'm not convinced that this product works. Using at night on my patio, mosquitos still get to me.
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product is great! Great price. Great low scent. Ok to use with children. Always a fan!!
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Shelbi D.
Love these for my patio during the summer months here in Florida the mosquitos are horrible
Aniqa J.
Brooklyn, NY
Always love this product! Leaves my things extremely fresh and clean, totally recommend!
Ashley H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the smell from these but I don't think they repel much. The candle design is nice
lauren c.
Covina, CA
I like that it keep bugs always when I'm outside. We can enjoy out door dinners and not have to swap out hands as we eat
Meaghan F.
These work if the mosquitos aren’t too thick, but at the peak of bug season, they don’t help enough to make me stay outside
Karen S.
Great smelling and very effective. I use these on my deck when we're eating or hanging out.