Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
These work great and are easy to use with out the stickiness of a spray. The smell isn’t bad. Great for summer nights.
Logan W.
Awesome job, I always light mine about 10 minutes before we go outside for a party and I never get bothered by bugs.
Jessica C.
Modesto, CA
These things work great! I keep one in stock at all times during spring and summer! and the smell is not overwhelming
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
We are always buying these candles for our patio during mosquito season. It keeps away all bugs not just mosquitoes!
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
They work but only when you're right on top of them. The wax is fun to play with though, just like anyother candle.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Best product I have ever purchased! I was not sure about this product when I first bought it. But im so glad I did!
Reem A.
It does some of the work it also has a strong scent that smells good but very week in the wind the fire goes out.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is a really good product. It’s made with great integrity. I would definitely recommend getting it for sure!I
Melissa Z.
Love this product! Always keep some in the house. Definitely gets the job done. I recommend it to all my friends!
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is an all natural alternative for those who cannot wear the spray. It has an awesome radius of protection.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?