Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #8 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Audrey C.
York, SC
Super cute and stylish containers and always keep the bugs at bay. Not too strong of a scent but enough to do the job!
Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
This works pretty good. Kinda need alot of them in order to keep the critters away though. Love the smell of citronella
Chelle N.
We use these every year at our 4th of july party. They work great just wish they would sell it in a much bigger candle
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This stuff is ok and works pretty well. They do have other products that do work much better though. Mainly the sprays.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
These work great and are easy to use with out the stickiness of a spray. The smell isn’t bad. Great for summer nights.
Logan W.
Awesome job, I always light mine about 10 minutes before we go outside for a party and I never get bothered by bugs.
Jessica C.
Modesto, CA
These things work great! I keep one in stock at all times during spring and summer! and the smell is not overwhelming
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Best product I have ever purchased! I was not sure about this product when I first bought it. But im so glad I did!
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is an all natural alternative for those who cannot wear the spray. It has an awesome radius of protection.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Fantastic. My every day, go to, gets the job done item. I love it much more than the other brands. Fantastic