Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
kristian r.
SALISBURY, NC
Misquatos are so bad here and we always use something outside it's just sad that everything is so expensive and off can get pricey
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Works great! I always attach mosquitos and the minute I walk out the door I start getting bit. With these they won’t come around.
Asherica W.
Ponchatoula, LA
It has a strong smell but it keeps the bugs away. It is a great product. I always get it from Walmart. My whole family loves it.
Robin W.
Mogadore, OH
I love the way these smell. Perfect for your patio or picnic table! Light just before the sun goes down to keep mosquitoes at bay.
Catherine S.
I love these because they don't look gaudy like some do and they smell good but that's just me I like the smell of citronella.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Este es mi repelente favorito, ya la marxa es de mi tota confianza por tener un efecto en seguida luego de el uso del producto
Jak W.
Mount Pleasant
These don't smell too bad and work fairly well. There are some stubborn mosquitos that like to ignore the candle and get you.
Katie N.
Cypress, TX
This works fairly well as long as it's close by. There will still be a few mosquitos but won't be as bad with out the candle.
Meaghan F.
These work if the mosquitos aren’t too thick, but at the peak of bug season, they don’t help enough to make me stay outside
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
As much as we use the candles I just feel l like the fancier they get the less they work. I'm better off buying the spray.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?