Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I always want these to work... they do for awhile, but never very long. I do like the smell of citronella so I enjoy burning them anyways.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
I love these citronella bucket candles! They're great especially if you don't like putting on bug spray. They smell nice and work real well
Madison B.
These buckets are an absolute must for any outdoor get-together, especially in the summer. They'll keep the mosquitos away for a long time!
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
These work wonders for my back porch!!! All I need too! When we use these, we don't get bit by mosquitos at all while we are out there!!
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Great for outdoor use. I definitely think that this was a great buy. It was very effective and no mosquitoes were around me at all. Yay!
Alyssa M.
This works so good to keep mosquitoes away from my garden when I'm outside .Especially since I have babies this keeps them ouchie free.
Rachele N.
Use these on the back porch the smell is great it helps keep bugs away. The smell is great and makes for a great experience outdoors
Linzie M.
I like the candles better than the spray because it keeps the bugs away, gives a nice ambiance, and I don't get all sticky and gross
kristian r.
SALISBURY, NC
Misquatos are so bad here and we always use something outside it's just sad that everything is so expensive and off can get pricey
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?