Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #17 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Tracy W.
I like to buy these when we’re having outside functions. They do a great job keeping the bugs away. I buy these at Walmart and get a good deal.
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell
Specially to the end of the summer theres a lot of mosquitoes, those are the best repellents I ever try! We have all around the terrace area!
Jamie A.
Wahiawa
Nothing better than enjoying the beautiful weather outdoors while also not being eaten by bugs! These candles help deter those pesky bugs!
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
These work wonders for my back porch!!! All I need too! When we use these, we don't get bit by mosquitos at all while we are out there!!
kristian r.
Salisbury, NC
Misquatos are so bad here and we always use something outside it's just sad that everything is so expensive and off can get pricey
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Works great! I always attach mosquitos and the minute I walk out the door I start getting bit. With these they won’t come around.
Catherine S.
I love these because they don't look gaudy like some do and they smell good but that's just me I like the smell of citronella.
Jak W.
Mount Pleasant
These don't smell too bad and work fairly well. There are some stubborn mosquitos that like to ignore the candle and get you.
Olivia B.
Island Park, NY
I love the smell of citronella but it seems like so does every mosquito by my house it’s expensive so I wish it would work