Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #8 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

katie s.
Armuchee, GA
This product was cheap and effective . I bought 3 to put out for our party and the bugs were awful!! So I don't know if I didn't have enough or if I didn't light them soon enough
Jamalys G.
Use this when we're at our trailer in Boqueron where we have our trailer it's surrounded by plants and ocean and the mosquitos have no mercy but these candles are legit
Madison B.
These buckets are an absolute must for any outdoor get-together, especially in the summer. They'll keep the mosquitos away for a long time!
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
I really like this product. I love putting them on my patio when I'm outside during the summer and don't want to cover myself in a gross sticky spray. Definitely recommend to other consumers and will most likely continue to use them myself.
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Katelyn T.
I put this outside when I'm reading my book on the patio...great way to keep the bugs off of you while your light is shining. It lasts forever and I'm still on my first pack after about 3 months of using it. Great stuff.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
I always want these to work... they do for awhile, but never very long. I do like the smell of citronella so I enjoy burning them anyways.
Jessika B.
Modesto
I have a few of these around our backyard. Gives off a nice smell, instead of the standard smell. Keeps the bugs away pretty well, when sitting next to it.
Knycole S.
Fort Worth , TX
I wasn't getting bit outside, but decided to burn this for protection. Suddenly I was attacked by several mosquitoes all at once. I would not recommend.
Angelica C.
My favorite Off product to use. Works better than any other product I've tried. Only concern of this product is the smell. It's an annoying smell.