Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #8 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
It's mosquito season in South Florida. Summer always brings the heat and mosquitoes to our backyard and I'm always trying to find something to keep myself and my family from being bitten. This product didn't do that. I feel like I got ripped off as the few times it was used we were still being bitten and annoyed by insects. It wasn't like I was using it wrong. It just wasn't working for us.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
While this isn't my absolute favorite product when trying to keep bugs and insects away, these Citronella candles definitely do help. I usually buy these at the beginning of the summer to keep on my porch and in my backyard in areas my family likes to frequent and hang out. The candles themselves don't completely keep away all the bugs, but I definitely notice a difference.
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
I highly recommend these to anyone have any outdoor festivity this summer. They keep all the bugs in the surrounding area away. Coming from someone who's prone to endless bug bites during the summer months, it's a nightmare to be chewed up everywhere, so these help prevent that. One downfall is the smell, but ita to be expected of a citronella based product.
Stephanie S.
A must have for any outdoor space, especially in any warm and moist environment where bugs looooooove crashing parties. These candles have the signature scent of citronella - which is very citrus based to me, so I don't mind. Plus, smelling citronella is much more enjoyable than breathing in creepy crawlies and other bugs.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
OFF! Citronella Buckets are something I buy every year. They do a great job keeping mosquitoes and other bugs out of the general vacancy. I usually light 2 at once and place them about 8-10 feet apart which makes the bug free zone bigger. Using these candles allow you to enjoy the outdoors with out the bugs. :)
Amanda M.
We like the idea of these buckets but in the deep south it's hard to keep all mosquitoes away. While they seem to help in an immediate area, and as long as it's not windy, if you wander too far from the source you will not be protected. Price is a little hefty but these candles/buckets generally are.
Brittany Y.
I love these citronella buckets. I put them out on the patio when I'm sitting outside to read. I personally don't like the fell of bugspray on my skin, so these candles offer a nice alternative. They are relatively effective, but it works best if you have more than two candles in your general area.
Courtney M.
Quantico , VA
I don't feel like this works that much. If we are not right on top of the candle then we still get bit up pretty bad. Granted we live kinda close to woods. However no smell to it which is nice for guest and we still burn it when we can! Again one candle last a long time!
Teresa L.
Whenever I'm outside during the summer, I make sure I have enough bug spray and tons of citronella candles. I didn't find these to be any better than a no-name brand. I much rather save my money and buy a cheaper candle because I go through a lot of these in the summer.
Mary R.
These work pretty good for citronella candles, but in my experience citronella candles don't work that great to keep away mosquitoes and tiny gnats. In a pinch if this is all you have, definitely worth using. But other products work much better like Thermocell products.