Insect Yard Repellents: OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct uploaded by Lib B.

BY OFF! #7 in Pest Control

Find Insect And Animal Control at Target.com! OFF! Citronella Bucket 2ct see more...

• How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?1 Answers
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
These candles are wonderful, they helped me a lot in this disaster that left hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. These candles are durable and apart from repelling mosquitoes also illuminates the house. I also like the style of its envace used for a nice decoration in your home !.

Spanish

Estas velas son una maravilla, me ayudaron mucho en este desastre que dejo el huracan maria en Puerto Rico. Estas velas son duraderas y aparte de repeler los mosquitos también te ilumina la casa. También me gusta el estilo de su envace sirve para una linda decoración en tu hogar!.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I do not find these helpful. You have to be sitting on top of the candle for it to work. I will light, put on our outdoor coffee table, and sit back to enjoy the evening and I still find myself swatting bugs away. There are other Off Products, like their regular bug spray, that works well, but I am not a fan of their candles.
Colleen P.
I love the smell of citronella on a warm summer evening on my back porch. The best part is the the mosquitoes don’t love it! I love that it creates a barrier around a large group of people while keeping unwanted pests away! My family has used these candles for years.
Bri B.
Merrick, NY
These candles smell amazing! They somewhat repel mosquitoes- only bugs that are right by the candles. It may keep the bugs away from your food, but certainly not from your body. If I were to buy these again, I'd buy several and also buy a bug spray for my body.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good They’re good they’re good
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
He keep these candles and many other off repellent product in our camper at all times. They work and are affordable. They also last a good amount of time and do not have a bad smell. I hate using sprays so this is always nice to have.
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
These candles lasts forever! They are great for cookouts and deter pesky mosquitos within the immediate vicinity, but don't venture too far. We did notice that it also kept flies away as we are outsid3, so that was a definite plus!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
My husband and I recently bought a new home and the wildlife that previously occupied the area are still here with us! We got this product for our back porch and I will say it does help when lit but we need two for a small area.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Unless I sat directly next to the candle didn't work at all. Sure they don't come near the candle, but the radius of the product isn't the best. I wouldn't purchase again, but will continue using until it runs out.
Becca L.
How far away have you sat from this and still have it work?