Insanity Work Out Program
Top Questions See all 1,894 Q&A
- "The work out is so intense it takes alot of energy and motivation and when you keep at it you will definately see results in less than a month." in 66 reviews
- "While it does give you a great workout and continues to build up every workout I did not see really any results that would make me want to do the workout all the time or spend the money to buy the program myself. " in 43 reviews
- "Insanity really pushes you to your limits, but you can really see the difference, if you stick to it you not only lose weight but you can also see your strength increases as you have to repeat the exercises. " in 31 reviews
- "I love it very intense a little hard for me to stick to the schedule with a baby but I definitely cant wait to start seeing results." in 23 reviews
- "I didn't follow the meal plan but never missed a workout and while this is by far the hardest workouts I have ever done, I LOVED it and the results were incredible!" in 22 reviews
The program starts with a fit test that is 25 minutes and it was very hard, but it really gave me a reality check of where I was fitness wise. It motivated me to start the program so I could improve my score on the fit test. There were days that were harder than other. The worse workout was the pure cardio. It wasn't badly put together, but just really pushed you for a good 15 minutes with little to no break.
Overall, I love this program and I would recommend it to anyone. It may seem very hard, but Shaun T is very motivating through out the whole process. It is easy to do at home and none of the workouts are more than 45 minutes. I love that I can come back and pick certain workouts to do now and feel good finishing them.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos