BY INSANITY #10 in Fitness Classes & Programs

• Okay as a super juicy Girl I'm asking in all honesty can I do the...4 Answers
  • Would a beginner be able to complete this or is this more for adv...9 Answers
  • How hard is this for a moderately active person? Are the results ...13 Answers
Insanity Work Out Program
  • "The work out is so intense it takes alot of energy and motivation and when you keep at it you will definately see results in less than a month." in 66 reviews
  • "While it does give you a great workout and continues to build up every workout I did not see really any results that would make me want to do the workout all the time or spend the money to buy the program myself. " in 43 reviews
  • "Insanity really pushes you to your limits, but you can really see the difference, if you stick to it you not only lose weight but you can also see your strength increases as you have to repeat the exercises. " in 31 reviews
  • "I love it very intense a little hard for me to stick to the schedule with a baby but I definitely cant wait to start seeing results." in 23 reviews
  • "I didn't follow the meal plan but never missed a workout and while this is by far the hardest workouts I have ever done, I LOVED it and the results were incredible!" in 22 reviews
Stacey M.
I was terrified to start this program. I legit thought I was going to die when I did it.  My friends had told me how hard it was and I was in decent shape, but not the best shape of my life.

The program starts with a fit test that is 25 minutes and it was very hard, but it really gave me a reality check of where I was fitness wise. It motivated me to start the program so I could improve my score on the fit test. There were days that were harder than other. The worse workout was the pure cardio. It wasn't badly put together, but just really pushed you for a good 15 minutes with little to no break.

Overall, I love this program and I would recommend it to anyone. It may seem very hard, but Shaun T is very motivating through out the whole process. It is easy to do at home and none of the workouts are more than 45 minutes. I love that I can come back and pick certain workouts to do now and feel good finishing them.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is an intense workout program. With this one it’s go big or go home. The cardio will keep your heart pumping and it comes with instructions on which days to do what. The yoga workout is pretty amazing and this dvd really pushes you to your limits. I got in amazing shape when I did this one.
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I’ve done insanity on and off for a few years. Honestly, it’s a great workout if you’re not a gym person and like only using your body weight. The toughest part is the workouts are really hard on your joints. If you have knee, ankle, shoulder, or whatever problems, it will be rough.
Alejandra G.
This work out is a really kick in the but I had them for. A while but never go through the one week because I don’t get they committed but just know is my second week and I really do feel good about my self and every thing hurts in a good way do recommend if you want to get in shape
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
I can’t say enough about Insanity!! I first used the program five years ago and my results were out of this world. In four weeks I was so excited with the changes I had seen in my body. I won’t lie, it’s HARD! You’ll be sweating by the end of the warm-up. But Shawn makes you always feel like you can rest if needed and encourages you throughout! It’s tough to get started but you quickly see how much better you get, you won’t be able to quit! I’ve recently started the program again and I can’t wait to see my results!
Michelle K.
Massapequa , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I did Insanity a few years ago and I loved it. It was probably one of the most challenging workout programs I've ever done at the time and it didn't get easier, but you definitely get better as the workouts progress. The warmup is a workout in and of itself! I can't remember exactly how much weight I lost doing this, but I definitely dropped some pounds and toned up as well. While I haven;t done the entire program in a few years, I still go back to the DVDs every now and again and do one on days I can't make it to the gym.
Danielle V.
Omg his was super hard for me. Definitely fast paced. but definitely seen results and felt results within about 2 weeks. I would like to get back on track and start again. This is a great program! Best thing is you can do it right at home:
Susan C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I had a love-hate relationship with insanity. It definitely pushes you to your limit it definitely makes you sweat. I only did it for a couple of weeks until I just gave up. If you can keep the you and I'm sure that you would too great and it will help you with whatever you're trying to gain or lose.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
Holy freaking crap. I barely made it through the warm up for this.... it’s definitely not for the faint minded or faint hearted... it’s a huge workout. Make sure you have space in a room where you, too, can look like a fool while you try to keep up.
Alexis W.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I did Insanity a long time ago and I really did love it. I made it through the first month and some of the second month the first time I did it and I lost about 13 pounds & made it below my goal weight! Well I stopped working out and then gain some weight back so I did it again a few months later and only made it through the first month but still lost about 8-10 pounds. I'm the type of person who will workout, lose the weight, stop, gain it back, and then workout again. Well I've tried to do insanity many more time since then and cant even make it through the first week I have the moves memorized by now so that could be my own fault but it did get old to me after one or two rounds because you repeat the same workouts a couple times per week.

I wish i didn't get tired of it because these workouts are No Joke!! and it really does work, I've never sweat so much during any other workout I've done. I started it when I was in my teens and a lot more active and it was still very hard but it definitely works! I would recommend this to anyone who is ready to really push themselves and stick to a hard workout routine.
Melissa T.
Is this difficult for those who are just beginning?
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Does this programs give you results?
Jessica H.
Can beginners use the insanity program? It looks hard.
LaJessica M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm not one who exercises often. I wanted to try this, but I heard it's really hard, but is it worth it?
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
Is this fun to do? Or is it a boring hard workout? Did you find yourself getting into it and lose track of time!? Or was it when is this gonna be done already!?