BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Inoa Ammonia-free Permanent Hair Color Ods2 Technology 2.1 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna H.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I actually bought this one for my daughter. Her hair is so thick and beautiful and this was very gentle and looks amazing when completed. Color variety is amazing as well. We got it at Sally's and love the support we got
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This is a nice product, but I think it works better on hair that is really coarse. I didn't notice a difference adding this to my typical color, but I have friends who say it's the best. It also does smell better.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Rich color, wasn't too over powering since it's ammonia free... didn't feel like it did too much damage to my hair, as other products have in the past
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
I've used this ammonia free permanent color when I was pregnant because it was the only thing I could use on my hair to get rid of the red. It was the only thing recommended by my obgyn and I was surprised on how well it worked I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Muskan Q.
Muskan Q.
This is ammonia free and doesnt damage ur hair.the colour is soo beautiful.makes ur hair more attractive.