BY INNOVERA

Innovera Slim CD Cases: Made out of translucent polypropylene View contents at a glance Cases are smaller than normal jewel cases Cases are compact, taking up less space Clear CD cases, 10-pack are available in a variety of attractive colors see more...

Lisbeth Z.

This is one of the most necessary articles in university life, I love them! Allows me to have my CDs organized and not lost
Christina K.
Maybrook, NY
These are amazing, I like to have everything organized.. I guess I'm borderline neat freak and That's okay. the many different color choices come in handy when I make burn cd or dvd's. They are inexpensive and convenient. I would recommend these.
Stephanie N.
These are perfect for sharing DVDs on the go...take up less room. For thoese who are not as tech savvy yet, these are perfect for sharing photographs.
Jaime C.
Salem, OR
I love the different color options of these, it helps me keep everything really well organized. i like to color code for different family members and these are perfect for that! makes it so much easier to find something you need.