BeautyBodyBody MakeupInnovative Adhesives
C-FN-ALABAMA Fan-A-Peel Temporary Fingernail Tattoo-Sticker

by Innovative Adhesives

Game day is finally here. You have all the Bama gear you need to boast your team pride: the shirt, the cap, the flag and even the pants. The only Alabamafree spots on your body are your hands and face. Well, now theres a cure for that too. With this Peel and Stick tattoo set, you can add some Crimson Tide spirit to your fingernails, face or objects like your cellphone. This combo set features four waterresistant large logo tats and 24 smaller fingernail logo tats.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innovative Adhesives C-FN-ALABAMA Fan-A-Peel Temporary Fingernail Tattoo-Sticker!
How would you rate this product?
mia M.
larkspur
sooooooo great! i needed this sticker, or fake sticker, more than i knew! it works super well and didn’t leave any residue
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
These do not work that well and I was not impressed for the price tag that they did not work. Not impressed.

Hayden L.
Brent, AL
I have never seen temporary Alabama nail stickers and I live in Bama. I would love to have these.. huge Alabama fan.. Roll Tide!
Micaleh D.
Stafford, VA
I neeeeed these oh my god. I'm a huge alabama fan. I don't care how long they last.

Looking for your answer?