BY INNOVATION #8 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Innovation Innov0315 Super Nintendo Entertainment System Game Controller (SNES): Same look, feel, function and durability of the original Perfect replacement or spare see more...

• I have been trying to get my hands on one of these since ...2 Answers
  • I have those gut about getting this but has anyone tried ...1 Answers
  • Does games top sell snes consoles? If not where can I pur...3 Answers
Mimi G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Classic of the classics this console is one of my favorites, they made a new version at best buy for $80 so I can remember my childhood and was amazing because they have all the classic games. Like all the super mario ones and a lot of he good games.
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Classic SNES controller is the perfect size! Takes me back to my childhood. A great sleek style remote. It's very easy to use and not bulky so even the smallest hands can use this. Would recommend for the SNES system.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I grew up with these controllers, and it went with a really great system, as well these controllers were extremely reliable you could through them across the room and they would still work.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
I miss the original controllers of Nintendo but I have grown up and have seen many game systems come out and I ended up getting used to this controller and it became easy to use. It is definitely affordable and can be found at any game store locations (if not try online). We have even bought our kids the game system and they have loved it. We just need to find it since we put the system away for the kids upgraded to Playstation 2.
Jasmine P.
Hilliard, OH
We still own our original SuperNES! and with 3kids we are family of 5 that love to play super mario bomber man zelda. Great family friendly games on a great family friendly system. No fancy gadgets just simple and no worry about what they are watching or getting in to. Every family should have one, just like my family memories in the 80s my childern get to have the same.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Super Nintendo was the first gaming system I ever owned and arguably what started my video game hobby. I still own one of these and grab them up whenever I see them at thrift stores or yard sales! Although I enjoy the modern advantages of my PS4 there is still nothing like playing Mario or Donkey Kong on one of these systems. They are also very well made seeing as they still work after being a kids toy for over 20 years, but I still really enjoy it even after 20 years of playing one. It doesn't seem to get old!
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
Yes! Everyone loves Super Nintendo. I wish the controllers could be like this still, but then that wouldn't be very good for first person shooters. Need more buttons. For Nintendo it was the best. It was a sturdy controller that didn't break if you needed to throw it around in anger for a minute.
Chanel L.
I grew up playing with this. It brings back so many memories. I use to play a lot. If you like playing games like I do than this is a must you should have. I played super Mario, all donkey kong games, street fighter, mortal combat,starfox etc so many to list so little time
Maria Zobel B.
Oh my gosh guys this brings so much memories with tis great controller. i remember playing aladdin the game on this very easy to use and fun as well. Very affordable was not expensive back in the day. where can i get one of these because i would grab me a pair.
David B.
Aw the simple days of the Super Nintendo console and the simple controls. Any one that's a true gamer remembers hours of playing with this controller. I would definitely recommend buying this controller and playing again on the Super Nintendo!!!
Rebecca S.
Albion, MI
Are these still available for purchase?
Danielle H.
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Is there a place I can still buy this?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Does anyone else still play their SNES all the time??
kenneth r.
Bronx, NY
How old is this its been ages since I've come upon this omg so hold
Toshona B.
Huntsville, TX
Does games top sell snes consoles? If not where can I purchase one?