by Innovation

Innovation 7-38012-34010-3 Sega Genesis 2/3/Game Gear AC Adapter (Genesis 2/3/Game Gear): Replacement adapter Works with Sega Genesis 2, Genesis 3 and Game Gear

What is the output of this power adapter? 10V, 0.85A?
Start your review of Innovation 7-38012-34010-3 Sega Genesis 2/3/Game Gear AC Adapter (Genesis 2/3/Game Gear)!
How would you rate this product?
E Liverpool, OH
This works perfect for my game gear. I think it is worth the $7.99 I paid for it. So what are you wating for, buy this before whole whole battery supply is gone.
Stuttgart, AR
Great charger!! simple, cheap, and gets the job done! :-) Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Elmhurst, IL
This charger lasts for a good while. Better by spending a few bucks more for long quality.