InnovAsian Vegetable Fried Rice 18 oz uploaded by Laura M.InnovAsian Vegetable Fried Rice 18 oz uploaded by Lakeshia R.InnovAsian Vegetable Fried Rice 18 oz uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY NONE

Find Rice And Grains at Target.com! InnovAsian Vegetable Fried Rice 18 oz see more...

Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Great ingredients and tasty flavors .I like how simple and easy this cuisine take to prepare .the Edamame is my favorite ingredient in here.I love the taste and no Msg. InnovAsian Vegetable Fried Rice 18 oz
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I really liked this fried rice. It is good for a frozen rice. I'm not sure how healthy it is but sometimes if I'm really hungry I'll eat the whole bag instead of sharing it. I enjoy eating mine with soy sauce on it and mixing it with chicken. I buy these for my self for lunch while the kids are in school.
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
This was my first time tying this product! I decided to get it after I got sick from the Chinese’s I had tried whilst here in America! This product was around $3 and there enough for two people! This product tasted exactly how I wanted it too, like it was from a real Chinese take away! I will be buying this product again whilst I’m here in America! And I will be recommend this product as well!
Emily E.
Stockton, CA
Really dissatisfying. Easy to cook and it smelled promising. But the texture and taste were unimpressive. I found this to be very bland! I'm beginning to think the only way to MSG free fried rice that tastes good is to make it at home from scratch. I will not be purchasing again and don't recommend.
Amy L.
I am so sad about this! We had high hopes for this, but the flavor is so very strange. When you pour it out of the bag after cooking, the smell alone was enough to make us afraid to try it. It smelled kind of like hot celery, if that makes sense. But the flavor is just so strange and fake. All four of us couldn't even finish it. :(
samantha y.
I LOVE THIS FRIED RICE!! it taste great and it doesn't take to long to cook, i also get the orange chicken from the same brand and i mix a little of the sauce with this and it tastes amazing!!
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
This rice took minutes to make in the microwave and was delicious. The rice did not taste like it was previously frozen and the vegetables still tasted fresh. I will be purchasing again!
Brooke B.
My family loves these meals. the beef broccoli noodle is my favorite. great for quick and easy Chinese at home. i usually find mine at walmart. #innovasian #freezermeals #worthbuying
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Delicious! Great taste for a frozen fried rice mix. Easy to make and no msg! 3 servings per 18oz box but with my family two people could easily eat this.
Rachel R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This my family loved it is so good full of flavor. Add in chicken or shrimp for a complete meal.
Lila P.
Port Angeles, WA
Is InnovAsian vegetable fried rice on a recall list? I need to know before I eat it?

Walmart