Innovasian Cuisine Sweet & Sour Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit, 18 oz uploaded by Nashalys E.

BY INNOVASIAN CUISINE

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Foodie Expert
These taste so much like takeout it's crazy! This is not my favorite flavor, but it's good. Quick and easy to make on the stove top and are not that pricey! My local Walmart has them in family size and my Meijer store often has coupons so I stock up!
Nashalys E.
Nashalys E.
Lehigh Acres, FL
It was really good I just had this for lunch with chinease rice and it was delicious. Although i prefer Chinese over asian!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Foodie Expert
Affordable, good Chinese at home. I can easily find this at Target. It's easy to make and delicious!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is really good. The entire family always enjoys. Easy to make, doesn't take too long.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
My family and I love innovasain.. wished they put more chicken in the box, but we still love it anyways.
Susie L.
Susie L.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
The best frozen sweet and sour chicken entree I have ever had. Had a really good taste and chicken was delicious!
Hope A.
Hope A.
Beverly Hills, FL
Tried this product for the first time with a store sale and coupon. Love it, it is easy and full of flavor. Only draw back is its price. Too high in my opinion for what you get. That being said. I keep my eyes open for coupons and store sales and get them every time when the price is right.
Faith W.