Innovasian Cuisine Orange Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit uploaded by Ashlie H.Innovasian Cuisine Orange Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit uploaded by Jeanette H.Innovasian Cuisine Orange Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit uploaded by Kristie L.

BY INNOVASIAN CUISINE

Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently purchased this product at Walmart and just made it for dinner for my daughter and I, I decided to purchase this because I had tried other foods from this brand and really enjoyed them, I was very disappointed when I poured the chicken out, there was very little, and it was entirely too citrusy for me, and for my daughter she did not even want to eat hers. So I do not recommend the orange chicken, however I do recommend the other chicken products that this brand has.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love orange chicken. I love how sweet the sauce is yet had the tanginess of an orange. I eat mine with fried rice on top of it and it taste amazing. I know you're suppose to make a meal out of this but 9/10 times I eat it all to myself and buy the kids their own. My fiancee does not like this so I just but it for myself and our kids. My son's and stepdaughter's favorite is the sweet and sour chicken instead of this one. I, however like both.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This has a very strong orange taste. It’s still very good but the orange is a little over powering. You get a lot of sauce in the box and you could really get away with only using half of it because a little goes along way. Still a great and fast dish to make!
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is very easy to make and good for a quick meal. I did not think it tasted that great though. I usually buy orange chicken from Trader Joe's and it taste better than takeout! I was expecting something similar to that and this failed. I wouldn't buy again.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
When you think orange chicken you think two things: orange and spice. this had little of both. it was tasty but it was not really a bright bold spin on orange chicken and i could get better from my local takeout place.

the chicken pieces varied in size and some were little more than nubs. they give you plenty of sauce though! the sauce had a little kick but it was mostly sweet. its not a bad dish. i would recommend adding rice or veggies to it if making it for more than two people as its quite spare by itself.
Tina T.
I was grocery shopping and I saw this and thought I would give it a try for dinner since I absolutely love orange chicken but dont always want to go out just to get it, when I want it so I figured this would be a better option. Unfortunately it was quite blande for my taste the sauce is decent but not enough to cover the plain taste of the chicken.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
This chicken was super easy to make. Bake for 17 minutes, thaw the sauce, add the sauce, and bake for 5 more minutes. It had a very distinct orange flavored tang. The batter on the chicken was crispy when cooked to the package instructions.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I made this in a frying pan and it was delicious and didn't take very long to cook. The sauce was good, it had more than enough to cover the chicken with. I was so eager to try this product and was not disappointed
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
My absolute favorite frozen Chinese food meal. so easy to make and it's enough for about 2 people. The portions are just right for one person if they're really hungry and is paired nicely with some white rice! highly recommended!
Desirae M.
The innovASIAN Orange chicken tastes so good!!! I usually make this for dinner once a month!! It's fast and easy yet delicious, pour over rice and your good to go!!!