Innovasian Cuisine General Tso's Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit uploaded by Maddy B.

BY INNOVASIAN CUISINE #26 in Chicken

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
I love this so much! i love how the spice is. i love spicy food and this had just enough spice for me! this is my favorite from their line too because everything is so simple to make and is so delicious.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
My son loves general tso chicken.. I bought this for him and he said it was Good and asked me to buy it again.. He loves spicy foods and loved this.. Definitely buying again for him.. Plus easy to make
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This is our favorite of the innovasian entrees. The taste is really authentic when made on the stovetop. Just enough spice. Easy to make- ready in minutes! A must try!
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite quick frozen food meals. it only takes about a total of 20 minutes to make and the chicken is awesome. the sauce is kind of spicy which was a nice added surprise!
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
I have gotten a few different brands of chinese food and this one is one of the ones my kids like the most. It is easy to make and has a good portion size
Lisa N.
Favorite quick meals to prepare. Although it's probably not the healthiest choice, it's delicious and a great meal to have once in a while.
Melissa B.
I tried this out today and OMG it's so good. Me and my daughter ate it all. it tastes authentic I definitely recommend you try this out.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
On nights I don't feel like preparing a whole meal we like to have these. It's a good tasting product and also a fun change.
Anastacia R.
Columbus
I was so excited to try this when I seen it at the store but once I tried it i did not like it. It taste nothing like the General Tso I've tried at restaurants.
Kayla D.
This is probably the best frozen chicken that I've tried that's "Asian" style. it is great thrown over rice.