BY INNOVASIAN CUISINE #19 in Chicken

Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
Love this chicken! It has an awesome sweet and spicy flavour. It's also very easy to make and quick! It's great for nights your little ones have practice or games or whatever life and school may throw your way!
Missy S.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
My son loves general tso chicken.. I bought this for him and he said it was Good and asked me to buy it again.. He loves spicy foods and loved this.. Definitely buying again for him.. Plus easy to make
Brittaney H.
Brittaney H.
Owensboro, KY
I probably eat this twice a month. I like it better than the Chinese restaurants. It's $5 and paired with rice or another side it's plenty for two people. It is pretty spicy though!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Foodie Expert
This chicken was super easy to make. Bake for 17 minutes, thaw the sauce, add the sauce, and bake for 5 more minutes. The sauce was incredibly too spicy. It overpowered everything else and nearly destroyed the side dishes. It gets two stars because other items in the brand line are great.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
I have gotten a few different brands of chinese food and this one is one of the ones my kids like the most. It is easy to make and has a good portion size
Anastacia R.
Anastacia R.
Columbus
I was so excited to try this when I seen it at the store but once I tried it i did not like it. It taste nothing like the General Tso I've tried at restaurants.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Foodie Expert
This is probably the best frozen chicken that I've tried that's "Asian" style. it is great thrown over rice.