BY INNOVASIAN CUISINE #24 in Chicken

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa D.
Altus, AR
Out of all the frozen Chinese food brands I have tried, this is my favorite. I love the spiciness of this dish and the amount of chicken you get. I pair this with broccoli florets and jasmine rice for a full meal. Very affordable!
Jasmine S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite quick frozen food meals. it only takes about a total of 20 minutes to make and the chicken is awesome. the sauce is kind of spicy which was a nice added surprise!
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Foodie Expert
This is our favorite of the innovasian entrees. The taste is really authentic when made on the stovetop. Just enough spice. Easy to make- ready in minutes! A must try!
Lee D.
This chicken has an amazing spicy/sweet flavor and if you love that combination then I think you'll enjoy this! If you've ever had General Tso's chicken at Panda Express, it tastes very similar in comparison. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
Love this chicken! It has an awesome sweet and spicy flavour. It's also very easy to make and quick! It's great for nights your little ones have practice or games or whatever life and school may throw your way!
Brittaney H.
Owensboro, KY
I probably eat this twice a month. I like it better than the Chinese restaurants. It's $5 and paired with rice or another side it's plenty for two people. It is pretty spicy though!
Chardonnay W.
Foodie Expert
This is a perfect product for my dorm. it's easy to make and is ready in no time! I think it's around $5 depending where you go but let me tell you, it's so so tasty. I love Chinese food but can't afford to get takeout all the time, so this is a great alternative. it's not too spicy either and I'm usually not one to enjoy spicy food in the first place. I recommend this 100% and I even have some in my freezer right now! (this is the third time I've bought it!)
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
Foodie Expert
This chicken was super easy to make. Bake for 17 minutes, thaw the sauce, add the sauce, and bake for 5 more minutes. The sauce was incredibly too spicy. It overpowered everything else and nearly destroyed the side dishes. It gets two stars because other items in the brand line are great.
Kaitlyn S.
Foodie Expert
Super easy to make and great to have on hand when the takeout cravings hit. I do wish there would be more chicken pieces. I feel like there's a lot more sauce than what nicely coats the chicken! Great served with fried rice.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
I love this so much! i love how the spice is. i love spicy food and this had just enough spice for me! this is my favorite from their line too because everything is so simple to make and is so delicious.