Innovasian Cuisine General Tso's Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit uploaded by Maddy B.

BY INNOVASIAN CUISINE #50 in Chicken

Buy on Jet.com
Meagan R.
Since trying this, I have repeatedly purchased more and it’s a necessity in my house. The nutritional value of the food isn’t healthy but it’s great for lazy days when I just want something for lunch or dinner. Pair this with home made fried or white rice and you have an amazing meal. These can be found at Walmart and Select Target stores.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
LOVE IT. I am a Chinese eating fool and this is amazing. I purchased this at Walmart for about $5. I say it feeds two people. The sauce is so amazing! I love to make white rice and add some of the sauce to it. Totally recommend if you love Chinese food!!
Lee D.
This chicken has an amazing spicy/sweet flavor and if you love that combination then I think you'll enjoy this! If you've ever had General Tso's chicken at Panda Express, it tastes very similar in comparison. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Kirsten T.
Love this chicken! It has an awesome sweet and spicy flavour. It's also very easy to make and quick! It's great for nights your little ones have practice or games or whatever life and school may throw your way!
Brittaney H.
Owensboro, KY
I probably eat this twice a month. I like it better than the Chinese restaurants. It's $5 and paired with rice or another side it's plenty for two people. It is pretty spicy though!
Chardonnay W.
This is a perfect product for my dorm. it's easy to make and is ready in no time! I think it's around $5 depending where you go but let me tell you, it's so so tasty. I love Chinese food but can't afford to get takeout all the time, so this is a great alternative. it's not too spicy either and I'm usually not one to enjoy spicy food in the first place. I recommend this 100% and I even have some in my freezer right now! (this is the third time I've bought it!)
Kaitlyn S.
Super easy to make and great to have on hand when the takeout cravings hit. I do wish there would be more chicken pieces. I feel like there's a lot more sauce than what nicely coats the chicken! Great served with fried rice.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
This chicken was super easy to make. Bake for 17 minutes, thaw the sauce, add the sauce, and bake for 5 more minutes. The sauce was incredibly too spicy. It overpowered everything else and nearly destroyed the side dishes. It gets two stars because other items in the brand line are great.
Melissa D.
Altus, AR
Out of all the frozen Chinese food brands I have tried, this is my favorite. I love the spiciness of this dish and the amount of chicken you get. I pair this with broccoli florets and jasmine rice for a full meal. Very affordable!
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
I love this so much! i love how the spice is. i love spicy food and this had just enough spice for me! this is my favorite from their line too because everything is so simple to make and is so delicious.