Innovasian Cuisine General Tso's Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit uploaded by Emily G.Innovasian Cuisine General Tso's Chicken Breast Family Style Entree Kit uploaded by Maddy B.

BY INNOVASIAN CUISINE #29 in Chicken

Emily G.
Just made this... the idea of frozen Chinese food kinda freaks me out, but this defied all odds! So good!!! It does have a little bit of a kick to it. The sauce was perfect. No mushy breading, it got nice & crispy! Super simple & great for a quick bite! I paires it with some rice and boom! Easiest midnight snack I have ever made! Perfect amount of sauce..... two thumbs up!
Meagan R.
Since trying this, I have repeatedly purchased more and it’s a necessity in my house. The nutritional value of the food isn’t healthy but it’s great for lazy days when I just want something for lunch or dinner. Pair this with home made fried or white rice and you have an amazing meal. These can be found at Walmart and Select Target stores.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
LOVE IT. I am a Chinese eating fool and this is amazing. I purchased this at Walmart for about $5. I say it feeds two people. The sauce is so amazing! I love to make white rice and add some of the sauce to it. Totally recommend if you love Chinese food!!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
This is by far amazing. I'm not going to lie, it doesn't taste quite like what you would get at your local Chinese Take Out. But the flavor is delicious. I can eat a whole pack in one sitting. Has just the right kick of spices that leaves a tingle in your mouth but not too strong that your racing for a drink. Amazing just amazing.
Lee D.
This chicken has an amazing spicy/sweet flavor and if you love that combination then I think you'll enjoy this! If you've ever had General Tso's chicken at Panda Express, it tastes very similar in comparison. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Kirsten T.
Love this chicken! It has an awesome sweet and spicy flavour. It's also very easy to make and quick! It's great for nights your little ones have practice or games or whatever life and school may throw your way!
Brittaney H.
Owensboro, KY
I probably eat this twice a month. I like it better than the Chinese restaurants. It's $5 and paired with rice or another side it's plenty for two people. It is pretty spicy though!
Chardonnay W.
This is a perfect product for my dorm. it's easy to make and is ready in no time! I think it's around $5 depending where you go but let me tell you, it's so so tasty. I love Chinese food but can't afford to get takeout all the time, so this is a great alternative. it's not too spicy either and I'm usually not one to enjoy spicy food in the first place. I recommend this 100% and I even have some in my freezer right now! (this is the third time I've bought it!)
Kaitlyn S.
Super easy to make and great to have on hand when the takeout cravings hit. I do wish there would be more chicken pieces. I feel like there's a lot more sauce than what nicely coats the chicken! Great served with fried rice.
Elizabeth C.
JOSHUA TREE, CA
This chicken was super easy to make. Bake for 17 minutes, thaw the sauce, add the sauce, and bake for 5 more minutes. The sauce was incredibly too spicy. It overpowered everything else and nearly destroyed the side dishes. It gets two stars because other items in the brand line are great.