Innovasian Beef & Broccoli

Tender Beef and Broccoli Florets with a Savory Soy Garlic Sauce

Did anyone else get a digital cash back offer just to have it not be on your dashboard Innovasian Beef & Broccoli ?
Start your review of Innovasian Beef & Broccoli!
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Jessica B.
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Jessica B.
This beef and broccoli was such an easy dinner. It says 3 servings but I think it's more like 2 servings maybe one of you didn't eat lunch. It had good flavor. I wouldn't buy this again though I didn't think it was worth the price. I'd rather order from the Chinese restaurant and get double for the price and way more meat. #dinner . [product:innovasian-beef-&-broccoli]
Kelly  W.
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Kelly  W.
I was skeptical that this would be good but it’s really tasty! I cooked rice to go with it. It just the right amount of sauce added to it.
Marisa A.
Atascosa, TX
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Marisa A.
I have had this before but it is very hard product to find especially in a small town where im from bit ive asking for it so i got PF Changns and it was very goog it. I actually lepton buying it because not only its good but supper easy to make u just put in a pan and cover it cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is hot.
mary J.
Roswell, GA
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by mary J.
The family enjoyed family fun night with this new addition. Definitely would buy it again thought it was a good quality food affordable however for a family of four and a teenager added a few vegetables a side dish.
Kayleigh F.
Santa Fe, NM
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Kayleigh F.
This was surprisingly good! I would buy again and was impressed how quick, easy, and nice tasting it was. It’s affordable and I think even a kid could make it so maybe an idea for a dinner in with the fam? No meal subscription service necessary 😊
Huong Sandy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Huong Sandy N.
The stir fry was pretty sweet. I had to balance it out with a bit of fish sauce and I like it spicy and added chili peppers. I should’ve dressed it up with fresh onions and garlic. Overall super easy to prep
Ani S.
La Crescenta, CA
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Ani S.
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Ani S.
~ Greetings, I was invited by Influenster for this digital cash campaign in exchange of my honest review. I arrived at Walmart today, and find this item at their frozen section. I brought it home and cooked the frozen food inside of a pan, over the stove top. In all honesty, it did not taste like beef and broccoli stirred fried for me; it was like the down grade version that translate itself to a microwaveable food. The beef itself was a lower quality beef mixed with broccoli that accompanied a sauce more so the taste of gravy, not the sweet and sour, zesty, garlicky and gingery sauce. I did not hold a space for me on my taste palate. I do not think, I will repurchase this item again. C-
Bevia P.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Bevia P.
The flavor was OK wish the Broccoli really had been a little crisper and it didn't have such a sweet flavor to it that I wasn't use to. They have other products that I love
Silvia R.
Killeen, TX
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by Silvia R.
Gracias Influenster por este cash back challenge. Muy delicioso y buen precio. Lo recomiendo
April R.
Monroe, LA
Innovasian Beef & Broccoli uploaded by April R.
We tried this Innovasian beef & broccoli frozen entree and boy were we surprised at how good it actually tastes! I don’t typically eat frozen meals because they tend to be kinda gross and I enjoy making things from scratch .. But I’m really glad I tried this product because it tasted really fresh and the beef was really good well seasoned and tender , the broccoli tasted fresh and clean no dirty taste or hard chunks of stalk , and the sauce just made it all soo yummy even though the package says it’s mildly spicy I would say it’s really flavorful but not at all hot !! I really like that you can easily read and understand the ingredients list no weird or hard to pronounce words just simple ingredients!! I chose to pair this with the innovaisan sticky white rice side dish and while the side dish cooked in the microwave I used the easy to follow stovetop directions on the package and cooked the beef & broccoli on the stove for 7 minutes .. dinner was ready to eat in less than 10 minutes and I just couldn’t believe how good it actually was , there was a perfect amount of beef & broccoli and sauce for the sticky rice side and together there was enough food for 3 adults ! I’m so glad influenster and innovasian gave me the opportunity to try this product via a cash back promotion in exchange for my honest review because I will definitely be keeping this on hand for easy dinner’s from now on !!
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erinn R.
il y a 2 mois
Stacy C. il y a 2 mois
Not this campaign but one for soda . Got it in my email but not on dashboard. Sometimes after you submit the receipt it pops up on the dashboard. Sometimes it never appears on the dashboard lol.