BY INNOVACYN

The special formula of this Vetericyn spray fights against bacteria, fungi, virus and spores that accumulate in hot spots to cause pain to your pet. This non-toxic spray is the perfect way to keep your pet happy and healthy. Brand: Vetericyn Model: 852009002062 Materials: Supplement Size: One (1) 4 oz. bottle Safety: Adhere to label requirements Ingredients: Hypochloride acid (0.003-percent), electrolyzed water (99.97-percent), sodium chloride (0.02-percent), sodium hypochlorite (0.004-percent) Due to the perishable nature of food items, returns are not accepted by state law. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
My grandma uses this product a lot for her dog because her dog tends to have like little hot spots and it works wonders like it's perfect I highly recommend this if your dog has hot spots
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I swear by this product whether for me or my dog I love it! It's used as a hotspot spray but can also be used on wounds and cuts. They also have in a gel version and it makes everything heal so quickly. I have used this in myself, my dogs,my cats and my horses!
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to like this product so much. I used it on several species and several areas of need with no results. I even spoke to my vet about it and she tried it too and now refuses to pay for it or recommend it she too has yet to see it work.
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is amazing! And not only this specific spray, but this brand in general! I have a Shar Pei who suffers with allergies, and is also highly reactive to bug bites. I keep this spray handy all year round!
Vivien Y.
If you have a dog, you NEED this. It works so well for hot spots, irritation, anything that is bothering your dog. It's pricey but cheaper than the antibiotics the vet would prescribe.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
Works wonders!!! Would recommend this product to anyone who has pets suffering from hot spots and allergies. It is all around a very safe and organic product!!
Macie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great for dogs and cats. My dogs get allergies with living in Florida and they tend to get bad hot spots but this works great
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Works great to clear up skin issues. I've used other products in this line to help heal skin problems on horses with success as well
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Great for use on any animals, even farm animals. Vetrycin is my go to for skin issues with my animals.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I just recently found this spray and I use it anytime my lil guy gets dry or itchy skin and it helps so much
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Do the hot spot heal quickly? Or is it ain't for the itching?
Allison C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really work for hot spots? My dog gets them every once in awhile...
Angela C.
Huffman, TX
Does this actually help?
Ashley K.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this make them stop itching? Like does it give a bad taste to they won't bite?