BY INNOVA

Nutrient-dense, wholesome nutrition with ingredients from the five food groups, including high-quality protein and farm-fresh fruits and vegetables. Innova Adult Dog FoodAAA"Large Bites is nutrient-dense, wholesome nutrition with high-quality protein from turkey and chicken. By using healthful ingredients from the five food groups AAA" protein, dairy, vegetables, fruits, and grainsAAA" Innova Adult Dog FoodAAA"Large Bites helps ensure complete and balanced nutrition for the life of your dog. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Immune System Flavor: Turkey & Chicken Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 519 calories per treat Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Barley, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols a Source of Vitamin E), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Eggs, Potassium Chloride, Apples, Tomatoes, Carrots, Blueberries, Pumpkin, Herring, Salt, Pears, Menhaden Oil, Cottage Cheese, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Green Beans, Parsnips, Alfalfa Sprouts, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamins (Betaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid), Direct Fed Microbials (Dried Enterococcus faecium, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Dried Lactobacilus casei), Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24% Crude Fat (min) 14% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 10% Linoleic Acid (min) 2.5% Vitamin E (min) 300 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 500 mg/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.6% EP see more...

• How does this compare to other foods for dogs with a lot of allergies?3 Answers
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Town Creek, AL
Great dog food my dog loves it has a lot of good ingredients and keeps my dog full for a long time
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
So far my dog seems to really like it. i received this recently in the mail complementary for testing purposes and it is going well for her!
Sara M.
Sara M.
My pup, a fussy terrier mix, was getting sick from other upscale dog food brands (Blue Buffalo, Nutro, etc.) and would refuse to eat it. Since switching to Innova months ago, she has not gotten sick once and manages to finish every last bit in her bowl. No leftovers here!
Joshua H.
Joshua H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We gave this food to our Husky who needed to gain some more weight because a different brand we were using lacked certain ingredients to help with the issue and this food has been a big success.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Pet Lover Expert
We used this product for years. My dog loved it. Sadly since the recall our petfood store stopped carrying it. We have yet to find a brand she likes as much as this.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
El Segundo, CA
I found Innova at Petsmart when they were trying to clear space. The food itself is a bit expensive but my dog loved it! They can be picky about dog food and they enjoyed the different flavors of Innova's dog food. Both my dogs looked great. They had good energy and their coats were soft.
Bobbie J.
Bobbie J.
I have a dog that has food allergies so I am limited to what I feed him. I purchased my 1st bag of Innova when a bag was on clearance at Petsmart when I was looking for a new brand of food to feed him. My dogs are yorkies and this food is perfect size for them and wonderful, I have not had any skin issues with my dog since being on this food. I have been using it for about 6 months now, although more costly than what I was buying but I have completely switched over.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Only 3 stars from me because my finicky pooch wouldn't eat this stuff!!! The ingredients are great and it's a super healthy alternative to some of the grocery store food.... But I had to mix it in with some of that stuff for Dex to even eat it. So it didn't work for us.
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
How does this compare to other foods for dogs with a lot of allergies?