BY INNOTEK

Innotek The quicker way to a better behaved dog. Having a better behaved dog has never been quicker or easier. You can spend more time playing and less time training. Innotek electronic training and fencing products have just the right touch, just when you need it. The Products Designed and Supported by Professionals. Innotek products are designed by professionals to be the fastest way to a better behaved dog and they re supported by professionals too! Call the Free Training hotline and they will gladly walk you through your training challenge. Call as often as you wish, the help is always free. Discover the difference it makes when you use the right tool for the job. Automatic No-Bark Collar BC-50B Automatically stops your dog s annoying barking. The auto-set feature makes this collar incredibly easy-to-use, with no external controls or settings to hassle with. The BC-50B collar is wat see more...

Innotek Smart Dog Professional No-Bark Collar
  • "I use this on my dog once 2 years ago and once she realized it zapps she never barked again when it was put on her." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend a shock collar with a remote control so that you can shock the dog when they begin to bark not when the collar senses they are barking." in 1 review
  • "We used this collar for a long time until one of the rubber prongs covers came off." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
We used this for not only barking but bad habits as well. Like escaping out of the yard and doing things inside we didn't like. The one we got had several setting and we used the vibrate not the shock. It worked really well and didn't tramatize our pup.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
I purchased this for my rotweiller, k though it was broke but it turned out to be in effective for a aggressive dog. Waste of money
Annemarie H.
Annemarie H.
New Orleans, LA
I use this on my dog once 2 years ago and once she realized it zapps she never barked again when it was put on her. Even the sight of it will stop her from barking. I do not put it on her all the time but she had some crate issues in the past that almost led to being evicted so this was the quickest fix. Does not seem of the best quality, however. Collar is easily chewed through.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
We used this collar for a long time until one of the rubber prongs covers came off. That caused it to not work at all. They are kind of pricey to fix. I also don't like the flimsy fabric collar, but I did like that we can switch it between either of our dogs.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
My dog about shocked her self to death !!! A so called Pet expert at my local Petsmart suggested this one said it wouldn't cause much discomfort She yelped an jumped 2 inches in to our walk I returned it right away !
Katie B.
Katie B.
Pasadena, MD
This worked for one of my dogs, but the other suffered through the shocks and continued to bark. I would recommend a shock collar with a remote control so that you can shock the dog when they begin to bark not when the collar senses they are barking.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I've been thinking about buying a bark collar, but I'm worried that it will cause my dog to lose morale. Will continual use of this bark collar cause a dog's mood to change?