INNOKIN MVP2 Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 Variable Voltage/Watt Starter Kit with iClear 30 Tank - Silver

BY INNOKIN MVP2

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I absolutely love the MVP 2. I am an all-day vaporizer user because I am on disability and it helps me to pass the time and I had this for about 2 or 3 years before I had dropped it So Many Times breaking the tank but not damaging the Innokin mod itself when it hit the floor but I then caught it by the charger cord enough times to where it would not accept a charge anymore unless I was holding the charger into it directly against the prongs, and at that time I would have to pass through Vape in the evenings because the battery would run out on the 2.0, so then I upgraded to the pro ( or actually when I sent it in on warranty they lost it and in return sent me back a brand new Pro) and it had 60 volts instead of 30 and after that I have the mvp4 with 100 volts and loved all of them. I bought the mods only and not the tank that comes with the kit so I can't speak for the tank but the mods especially on the MVP 4 will last me vaping all day without running out of battery and if I don't Vape extremely excessively it will last for two days before I have to charge it. I do recommend getting the kit so that you get a good tank with it but it will work with the little cheap t3s tanks if you use the adapter that comes with it that screws down into it and then you screw the cheap little tanks down on top of that, is very simple, that I use from Kanger and these opinions are mine and mine alone and I bought these for my own use.
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
The only mod I use. I've dropped it several times and though it looks like it's been run over by a car, it still works like it's brand new! Love the variable wattage and voltage, and for those who aren't all into the whole ohms and resistance thing, the MVP 2.0 will do nicely without confusing the operator!