Innobaby Glass Rectangle Food Storage Container, 2 Pack, Yellow/Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Dawn T.

BY INNOBABY

North Hills, CA
Used them a couple times. Not really impressed , glass in microwave should always be a BAD idea. I'm wondering why they got discontinued.
Frances H.
Frances H.
Imperial Beach, CA
These container are awesome! Non pores due to glass perfect for baby's food!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
I received these as a gift and they were so handy in fresh baby food storage. I used my set so much that the clip snapped off of the cover. I contacted the company to tell them that the clip broke off and they sent me two extra covers at no charge with no other questions asked! And that my boy is bigger, and I no longer make fresh baby food, I use them for when I mix my own condiments! Still handy! Love them!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Loved these!!! I wish they still sold them!!!! They were soooo easy for the kids to open and it never spill out of the cointainer!!
Cody B.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
Innobaby glass storage containers are awesome. They're extremely durable, which is important to me as a mom to a little one. I'm not afraid he's going to throw it and it break into a million pieces, because of the tempered glass. These are absolutely wonderful. I have many people ask where I found these containers as they are so impressed by the quality. The lids snap on tight, I've never had a leak and everything is easy to clean. They hold about 5oz if you fill them to the top, which is more than enough for my baby's meals and should be useful into her toddler years. Totally worth the price for the great quality!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Orlando, FL
Why were they discontinued?
North Hills, CA
Where there any harmful consequences of using these?