BY INNOBABY

Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received one of these in my sons monthly subscription box to Citrus lane and it is so handy. It is so easy to put different snacks in it for on the go. I love the carrying handle and you can tell its made of good quality. Check out Citrus Lane for a fun filled box customized for your little ones monthly subscription. https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Ashley.Turman.3719677
Rosa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this as soon as my son turned 6 months! i loved it! so easy to use and carry around yet hard for my son to break or open! i love how it is transparen't so you can always see exactly what is inside and i love how convenient it is!
Jillian T.
This is so nice to keep snacks separate in the diaper bag. I pack a variety of small snacks to keep my little occupied and it's nice to not have to search for several different containers
Lillian G.
Perfect for little snacks and formula powder for your little one. Perfect for any mom on the go
Emma S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a really good by for not just snacks and can grow with your baby. From on the go formula storage, through to snacks. currently I typically have two filled with formula and the rest snacks.