Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System, Lemon Frosting (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY INNOBABY

Dawn T.
Dawn T.
I received these as a gift when I had my son. These little containers were such a lifesaver and as my son grew they grew with him... Meaning when he was an infant, I would pack formula in it for on the go, and as he got older, several different types of snacks. These were the handiest item I had received for my shower!
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Daly city, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Great for bringing formula or snacks with you on the go and has a cute little handle. You can bring as many or as little as you want.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Pricey but fantastic. This was a splurge purchase for my first son that we hardly ended up using (and I felt guilty about since it was expensive). Forward three years and I used it ALL THE TIME with my preemie twins who each had their own formula types and amounts. For twin parents this is indispensable. For a singleton paren't it's still useful but there are cheaper alternatives.