Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System, Fuchsia (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY INNOBABY

April E.
A friend of mine suggested I add this to my registry. I'm not due until end of July; however, this product is expensive! I get that you can use it for more than one thing (formula), but why does it have to cost $20? But I still added it on since I love that it stacks up and won't take a lot of space in my diaper bag and it's easy to see what you have in the containers.
Ashley T.
I love innobaby products! These stackable containers are great for on the go! We put snacks inside. crackers and fruit fit inside great!
Kristina B.
Love these stacking containers. Perfect for snacks and/or any small items you need to store!