Innisfree White Tone up Spot Cream 50ml uploaded by Bianca G.Innisfree White Tone up Spot Cream 50ml uploaded by Elena W.

BY INNISFREE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Innisfree White Tone up Spot Cream Enriched with Pure berries extracts and Green complex from Juju island white tone up brings increased clarity and brightness to skin. 50ml see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Elena W.
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
I bought this product primarily for its whitening usage. I have been using this product for quite some time, about two years, and it doesn't really meet my expectations since it was a really slow process but you do it gradually see the difference. Then when I moved to America I started getting into tanning, but I really wanted to finish the entire bottle so I kept using it. I have a quick suggestion for people who have already bought this, is to always apply thecream onto your face and the neck! Or else The skin tone of your face and the skin tone on your neck will be in two different shades!