BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Provides moisture and offers whitening effect for the eye area. Pat lightly along the eye area with fourth finger. see more...

Himali B.
Denver, CO
I am biggest fan of innisfree, they have amazing products with great ingredients. I never had any irritation, redness or breakout problem because of innisfree that happened to me a lot of times as I have acne prone combination sensitive skin. There products are gentle on my skin & show results. This white tone up eye serum works but really slowly so you need to be patient with this. It's very gentle on my under eye area & moisturizes well. But has not done much for my dark circles.i likes Innisfree repair 9 eye cream better than this.
Jirla Jem S.
Milpitas, CA
This eye cream feels very nice when you apply it. The bottle is fairly small but little goes a long way. It took about 3 months for me to see results on my dark circles fading. But after I used up my first bottle, it never really worked again. For me it also didn’t moisturize my eye area well either, it felt more like a lotion that sits on top of the skin rather than it soaking in.
Danyelle S.
Brooklyn
Didn’t feel like this product lived up to its claims. While it was priced very well I don’t feel like it did anything for my under eye area. Didn’t brighten or moisturize. Would not repurchase.
Fu X.
Lansing, MI
I love Innisfree products! The ingredients in their products are gentle on my skin which I can really appreciate bc I have really acne prone skin which reacts to everything. But with all innisfree products I've tried, I've never had a problem.
Liz S.
I noticed a definite improvement in the dark circles under my eyes in only a week while using it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Lisbeth V.
This is a life saver! Worked perfect for me, getting another one for new year! Really good quality! Recommended!