Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersInnisfree
- White Pore Facial Cleanser 150ml 150ml

Innisfree - White Pore Facial Cleanser 150ml 150ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin. How to use: 1. Form a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

how is this cleanser for normal skin? buy or not?
Start your review of Innisfree - White Pore Facial Cleanser 150ml 150ml!
Rebecca Y.
Pasadena
I love all the foam cleansers from innisfree. They make your face feel clean without being too drying.
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is called Brightening & Pore Caring Facial Cleanser in the US. It's my fav cleanser from innisfree. It's white with small scrubs in it & has a citrus scent. It cleanses so well and washes off easily. It really brightens my skin and works well with products from other brands too.
Megan F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product because of its brightening effect. The tangerine smell is lovely but it definitely should be used with other products like face masks and serums to get the full brightening effect
Amanda C.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: CVS
This product is quite standard. I saw no significant differences in my skin, but I have no complaints either. It effectively cleansed and removes makeup.
Ella F.
I heard that this is a really good product from a YouTuber. I don’t remember their name but I hope to try it soon
Amy J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this facial cleanser. It leaves my face feeling fresh and baby soft! I love the smell of it
Emily G.
Oshkosh, WI
I use this on my nose and cheeks a couple times a week and have seen results!! I can’t believe I used to go without using this product. Especially for the price, it is such a good deal and works amazingly. I barely can see the pores on my nose now!
Lauren C.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I enjoyed this product but I'm not sure I'd buy it again. I have found many other products that I enjoyed much more than this
Kendra B.
Makes your skin feel like butter afterwards and improves skins appearance all day long.
Marie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used about half a bottle . I had some small pores and wanted to try a pore cleanser. Generally i buy a hydrating cleanser and dont spend a lot of money. They are on your skin 30 seconds or so.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...