Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml

by Innisfree

INNISFREE The Green Tea Seed Serum is a moisturizing and nourishing serum containing Jeju fresh green tea and green tea seeds. More moisture and freshness with 100% green tea. Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from Jeju's own green tea leaves hydrates your skin. Dual Moisture-Rising Technology? derived from green tea and green tea seed oil. The fresh green tea deeply hydrates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized longer.

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum With Green Tea Seed And Green Complex; Enriched With Green Tea Seed And Green Complex From Pure Jeju Island; This Is Manufactured In South Korea

Is this serum hydrating and dewy? How would you describe the consistency and application?
Does anyone refrigerated their innisfree green teat toner and serum?
Do you use it morning or night?
Start your review of Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml!
Natonya M.
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Natonya M.
I never heard of this skincare brand before but my sister gave me a sample to try because she knows I like green tea on my sensitive skin. After one use, this serum left my face SUPPLE AND SOFT. My moisturizer spread easily on top of the serum, leaving my face DEEPLY HYDRATED. I experienced NO BREAKOUTS OR IRRITATION. I'm definitely adding this to list of products to use on sensitive skin. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this serum. It has a light scent, but it’s not irritating to my skin. It’s a great size too compared to other serums that are the same price. I typically use this as my base layer serum and it definitely does calm my skin with redness. Got the whole set and couldn’t be happier with this green tea line.
Amber J.
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Amber J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is amazing!! The price is excellent! You get a good amount of product for the price and I really appreciate that! For me this product helps with redness I get on my cheeks form time to time and with hydrating. For me my face didn’t feel sticky after application. The smell is subtle to me and I hardly notice any scent at all. I also love that this serum has no conflicting ingredients and I can use it with all of my AHA, BHA, Vitamin C and retinol products. It does have some alcohol in it but I don’t really notice it at all. The alcohol is unnoticeable in my opinion. It doesn’t dry my skin out, or smell or irritate my skin at all. For me the alcohol is a non factor. The serum itself is a bit on the runnier side but in my opinion it absorbs well and glides on flawlessly. I couldn’t be happier with this serum and I will continue to maintain using it in my skin care routine with all my other products. I couldn’t recommend it more. I’ve been using this product for 2/3 months now and I’m not even 1/4 through the bottle. I use 2 pumps just about daily and also never experienced any purging with this product. Just smooth and soft skin! :)
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Cosima K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a pretty watery serum with some noticeable fragrance. I'd describe it as fresh and not unpleasant. It absorbed quickly and felt comparable to other hydrating serums I've used. It's alright but it didn't really do anything particularly impressive so I probably won't be buying a full size.
Poonam G.
Issaquah, WA
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Poonam G.
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Poonam G.
Purchased at: Sephora
So worth the price point. Used nightly before moisturizer and I noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin. Hydration is what you get!
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Landon G.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Innisfree Intensive Hydrating Serum with Green Tea Seed is a light serum that provides a natural glow and hydration. It has a fresh scent, which could be overwhelming to some individuals, but I enjoy the scent. The serum is not too thick but not too watery, and glides on the skin well, absorbs nicely, and it does not feel sticky or tacky. It leaves my skin feeling soft and plump, without appearing greasy. The ingredients includes Green Tea, Propanediol, Glycerin, Canellia Seed, Olives, and Coca. The serum has a cooling effect, and does provide a brighter complexion, soothes, and reduces redness and irritation in my cheeks. I apply a few pumps into the palms of my hands and then apply the lightweight texture unto my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, and slowly pat. I then add a heavy cream to seal in the hydration. A little goes a long way, but the serum did not provide me with adequate hydration for my dry skin, but it’s a great product if you layer it with a facial oil and a hydrating moisturizer. #skincare
Waaza A.
Jersey City, NJ
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Waaza A.
This serum is Very hydrating for dry skin. Doesn’t have any fragrance to it and doesn’t feel sticky. Absorbs well.
Evelyn W.
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Evelyn W.
I got to try this for free from Influenster in a smaller size and I absolutely love it! It has such a nice fresh scent. Doesn’t bother my sensitive skin at all! Helps so much with my dry skin and even makes my large pores look better!
Leah M.
Boulder, CO
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Leah M.
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Leah M.
Ive been using the intensive hydrating serum in combination with the pore mask and firming cream and I love it! Not only does it smell great, but the product is super light. My skin is usually super sensitive and I’ve had no problems with it! It absorbs great and makes my face baby smooth! Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml
Naomi M.
Wilmington, DE
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml uploaded by Naomi M.
Ever since I’ve received this serum in my voxbox I’ve used it everyday. I already went online and ordered the full size . It makes your skin so dewy and radiant. I love it 😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luz A.
French Camp, CA
il y a 10 mois
Diane H. il y a 10 mois
I haven't used a lot of their products. But after trying the green tea serum. I found it to be underwhelming and overly scented. Now, after saying that. I do have dry skin and I have no problem with scents in products. But that was a bit much.