BY INNISFREE

INNISFREE The Green Tea Seed Serum is a moisturizing and nourishing serum containing Jeju fresh green tea and green tea seeds. More moisture and freshness with 100% green tea. Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from Jeju's own green tea leaves hydrates your skin. Dual Moisture-Rising Technology? derived from green tea and green tea seed oil. The fresh green tea deeply hydrates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized longer.

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum With Green Tea Seed And Green Complex; Enriched With Green Tea Seed And Green Complex From Pure Jeju Island; This Is Manufactured In South Korea

Gabby r.
Purchased at: Amazon
this is such a good product. my skin felt a lot more moisturized and hydrated after using this for a few months. its worth the money
Stephanie L.
Waterloo, IA
I got a small bottle of this in my ipsy bag and have been using it for a few days. It absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling soft. I had no adverse reactions to this product. I would probably repurchase this item when I run out of the products I currently have.
Carolyn P.
ELK GROVE, CA
Great product. Love green tea. Moisturizes my skin really well. Formula is lightweight. It's not sticky at all which is nice.
Erica J.
Roselle, NJ
I got this as a sample and immediately bought the full size. This is absolutely great for the price and it blew away my expectations. I am new to k beauty and am loving this brand. Everything is so gentel and hasn’t irritated my skin at all. I would recommend this to anyone.