BY INNISFREE

A moisturizing serum with the organic jeju green tea water and green tea seeds keeps the skin more hydrated.

Innis free the green tea; Seed serum 80ml; The fresh green tea water deeply hydrates your skin; The green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier

Annie v.
San Jose
Purchased at: Amazon
Lovvvvve the way this smells. It’s a light scent of green tea and so light on my face. I had a small sample of this and had to buy a full bottle. It does wonders for my skin. Hydration is something my skin always needs and this preps my skin for my next Korean skincare steps. My skin looks flawless when I apply my bb cream now- before the texture of my skin was a little rough. With this, it’s smooth and my skins feels like it did when I was in my 20’s.
Pure B.
John Day, OR
This feels nice on the skin and doesn't leave a weird residue. It also has a lighter pleasant smell that doesn't overpower. Over all, it's a pretty good product and really does do what it's supposed to.