BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Neely D.
jacksonville
I love this stuff. I use some other Korean skin care items and wanted to try an eye cream. My friend in Korea recommended this and wow it did not disappoint. I have really dry under eyes that we’re starting to get white bumps under them and this has added so much moisture (without being thick and making my under eye makeup come slide off) that those spots are disappearing and my eyes look more youthful. A tiny bit goes a long way too so it is definitely worth the money!!
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is an okay cream, haven’t seen any big differences. I have a combination skin type but the area around my eyes is always normal. So it turned out to be very thick for me and I guess it couldn’t soak into my skin and after several hours it started to roll over... no matter how I love innisfree, this product is 3 stars for me!
Jade L.
Miami
I use this product on my under eyes every night and i LOVE IT. It smells amazing and it’s so smooth moisturizing. It really hydrates your skin! I got this at the innisfree store in taipei, taiwan !
Leslie D.
Corinth
I like this eye cream. It has a nice mild scent, is nicely emollient, without being too creamy for use under makeup. It has a slightly cooling effect which is nice in the morning and can help with some puffiness. It comes in a rather large container and will take me forever to get through. A lot of product, and realtively inexpensive.
Diamond D.
I love this eye cream! I really needed something that would hydrate my eyes, because I wear a lot of eye makeup and I don’t want over time for my eyes to be some dry and cause wrinkles. So I used this and immediately loved how my eyes felt and looked, it also helped with puffiness.
amanda f.
When I couldn’t find anything to help hydrate my skin in this awful New England winter weather this is what saved me!! I had samples that lasted me weeks that aloud me to have time to order more to get my under eyes and face back on track! Thank you for saving my face this winter!!
Wanda R.
Yucaipa
Moisturizes well. Nice texture and a pleasant scent but not really effective on my fine lines. Switched to their orchid cream instead.
mBC L.
It is light-weight but yet able to provide lasting moisture. I think this eye cream should appeal to most, as in I don't think anyone would hate it. I can see myself emptying this big pot of eye cream, but don't see myself repurchasing it because it is pretty basic. Here's a summary of the goods and bads based on my experience.

What's Great?
1. Light and Lasting Hydration
2. Comfortable After-feel
3. You get double the quantity!
4. Cheap especially if you get it from duty-free shops
5. Don’t worry about milia!

What's Bad?
1. No Extra Benefits
2. Hygiene Concerns

Full review, before-after photo and product recommendation at bit.ly/2IfOxrB
olivia a.
London, London
FINALLY found an eye cream that is able to moisturise my dry eyes effectively! smells amazing, not expensive and quite thick so this pot lasts you a while. really love this product and have already recommended to a couple of my friends! will definitely be repurchasing.
Jenny S.
Bridgwater
I like this but it can take awhile to sink in it’s hydrating and very soothing I’ve even used it to help with skin irritations around my eyes. One jar has lasted me a year with only putting it on once a day