BY INNISFREE

Moisture-rich cream is packed with green tea seed and green complex sourced from pure and magical Jeju island. Lightweight formula quickly spreads on skin, quenching skin thirst and providing long-lasting moisture for dewy soft skin that radiates with renewed health. For best results, apply cream after essence. Recommended for dry and combination skin types. This antioxidant moisture cream is formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea and green tea seeds to create a clear and dewy skin from deep within. How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

• Is a very thick texture ? 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I've been looking for a new moisturizer. 5 Answers
Erika T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For anyone wondering, this product has a VERY heavy scent. It smells like strong men's cologne. I am very unhappy with this because it isn't natural and it is like I rubbed my face with cologne. The scent is so strong I cant continue to use it to see how the cream could effect my skin.
Michelle K.
I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever used but it's a really smooth, gentle cream that sits well on your skin. It feels a little heavy but personally I liked that as my skin absorbs creams super fast.
dior A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as my day time moisturizer. Does it job well. Also great under makeup and dries really quickly. It's also not oily at all and smells amazing! I have the green tea line and they all are very great.
Charmaine D.
I love Innisfree products. They're so good, but this eye cream was nothing special for me. It didn't really do much for my eyes.
This eye cream claims that it is enriched with green tea seeds and squeezed green tea from Jeju island to provide moisture and nourishment. After washing my face, I would pat this eye cream onto my eyes. I felt that it only provided hydration right when I put it on. After probably thirty minutes, I felt like my eyes were dry again. I have pretty dry skin around my eyes, but I expected this eye cream to at least hydrated my eyes through the night. Although I liked that it doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on eyes and absorbed into the skin pretty quickly. My dark circles aren't as bad as some other people's, but I don't think that this eye cream does anything for dark circle. I would recommend this eye cream for people who don't have really dry skin around their eyes or only want a bit of hydration. Otherwise I would skip on this eye cream.
The scent of the product is nice and doesn't seem too perfumey.
I will continue to use the whole jar, but I would not re-purchase this green tea seed eye cream again.
Eunice C.
Bellingham, WA
It is moisturizing, it works very good on my dry skin and it meets my expectations. It has very nice packaging and cute design. It is a little bit pricey but it works amazing. I have been using this for two years, I keep buying it again and again. However, I don't think it works on oily skin or moistly places.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty rich moisturizer, and I purchased it based on all of the good reviews I've seen. I mainly use it at night and a little goes a long way. It has a pleasant scent. I also have the serum for extra moisture.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
When I purchased the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, I was given two packet sample of these. I used one up and I really like it. It is a rich, thick cream that is great for putting moisture back into the face. It smells great also!
Crystall C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cream for years. The product is very gentle, good value for the price, and although it may be a thicker cream, it's good for keeping your face moisturized at night, especially on drier nights.
Crystal H.
Alhambra, CA
This eye cream works wonders on eye bags. I was an elementary school teacher in Korea. I was 24 and the lunch ladies would mistaken me for one of the 6th graders. They keep trying to get me to finish my food or give me a sticker for eating everything! Just buy it. Don't question it
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
I adore the whole green tea line from Innisfree! I tried this cream after using the balancing cream for about 6 months. Someone recommended for me to try this cream during the winter months. To be honest, this cream was a little thicker than I expected it to be. But it is definitely mositurizing and I would 100% recommend it to anyone to try.
Libby D.
Laurelville, OH
Where can I buy this? I've been looking for a new moisturizer.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is a very thick texture ?