BY INNISFREE

Moisture-rich cream is packed with green tea seed and green complex sourced from pure and magical Jeju island. Lightweight formula quickly spreads on skin, quenching skin thirst and providing long-lasting moisture for dewy soft skin that radiates with renewed health. For best results, apply cream after essence. Recommended for dry and combination skin types. This antioxidant moisture cream is formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea and green tea seeds to create a clear and dewy skin from deep within. How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

• Is a very thick texture ? 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I've been looking for a new moisturizer. 5 Answers
Madison V.
Madison V.
This cream was a complete game changer this past winter! My skin is dry normally, and extremely dry during the winter. I was struggling to find a moisturizer up for the job, and was plagued with dry patches on my cheeks. So after much research, consistent twice daily skin care, and the wonderful addition if this cream my skin started glowing! Depending on the amount used, it can be light enough to wear daily under makeup, or can be used as a sleeping pack when a applied with a heavier hand. It has become a Holy Grail product for me, highly recommend for anyone with dry skin.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Absolutely love this cream! After researching this skin care line, and debating between the green tea cream and green tea seed, I decided to go with the green tea seed cream after being sold on the extra benefits it provided. Was very moisturizing, but took more time than I expected to be absorbed into my skin. Though this did end up helping when I wanted to use it for facial massages. I use this in combination with the green tea seed serum and noticed a significant reduction of acne on my face.
Van Nuys, CA
In my previous reviews, I said that the Laneige Water Bank moisture cream was the best moisturizer ever. It is one of my favorites, however, it can be very pricey. For the same amount of product, this one is a fraction of the price and gets the job done. I've been using this for almost one month. It's a thick moisturizer, but it feels light and it does not feel heavy at all. It's light enough to use before your makeup to ensure that your face is hydrated. Definitely recommend.
Reira T.
Reira T.
The cream is one of my fav forever. It deeply moisturizers the skin and it works wonder for summer and winter times. My skin felt supple and dewy after one use of the green tea seed cream. Innisfree focuses on mostly fresh and natural products so it works well for differ be skin types. This cream is my favorite cream of all times #holygrail !!!!!
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Love this moisturizer. It's creamy enough to hydrate my oily skin when it is irritated and has dry patches, but also not too greasy for just normal use. It smells great too! It does feel really silky when you apply it, almost similar to a primer but not as much as that (probably due to the dimethicone). Very affordable and highly recommended!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
I adore the whole green tea line from Innisfree! I tried this cream after using the balancing cream for about 6 months. Someone recommended for me to try this cream during the winter months. To be honest, this cream was a little thicker than I expected it to be. But it is definitely mositurizing and I would 100% recommend it to anyone to try.
MY L.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
I cannot stand heavy creams because it usually leaves me feeling like a sticky greasy mess. however, this cream absorbs so quickly into the skin and leaves my face super moisturized, plump, and not sticky! i have noticed drastic improvements (more even complexion, healthier skin, more elasticity) and would definitely recommend.
Diana N.
The innisfree green tea line is great! It's affordable and makes my daughter's skin look great. She's a preteen that's starting to get a little acne. This line is gentle on her skin and has helped clear and control the acne the acne she was starting to get. She also likes the smell and the feel of her face after using it.
Susanne C.
Susanne C.
San Francisco, CA
I've been using this for only 1 1/2 weeks and am loving it. It's slightly thick but absorbs really fast so it doesn't feel heavy and it's really moisturizing with has a nice light scent. You don't need use a lot of product to fully moisturize your face since a little goes a long way.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream was one of the best creams I've tried ! it's very moisturizing and it calmed my skin every time i got a few pimples ! it left me with soft baby skin every morning ! i emptied out two containers and i am so gonna get another one !
Libby D.
Libby D.
Laurelville, OH
Where can I buy this? I've been looking for a new moisturizer.
ana v.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is a very thick texture ?