BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

Buy on Amazon
Kordelia L. W.
New delhi
This mask is so purifying! This volcanic pore clay is for normal to dry skin types and the super volcanic one is for normal to oily ones. The packaging is so eco friendly, the outer box is made of recycled paper! Well, atleast someone's doing their bit to save the environment. This mask is quite affordable and works like an expensive one. Yay for that! Now, my skin is oily but i till bought the mask for dry skin is because i need the purifying qualities of a clay mask but i don't want it to dry my skin out. l, and this one sucks out all the dirt and impurities outta my pores (thanks to volcanic scoria ) but doesn't dry my skin out and i love that! Its quite thick in texture and takes some work to spread but mixing a little water will help. Also, steaming your face prior to using this will really help to unclog pores nicely!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I used this face mask in the morning before putting on my makeup.  The package does say to be careful to not push out too much of the mask which I think I did.  I just pushed the button and a ton came out but that was ok, too much is better than not enough in my opinion.  I rubbed it all over my face, with the exception of my eye and lip areas then waited the 15 minutes that it says before washing it off.  The package says to leave it on for 15-20 minutes so I was shooting for 20 but after the 15 minutes, my face felt very tight and I found it difficult to breathe through my nose so I decided to wash it off before that last 5 minutes was up.  While it was on my face it became hardened and I could feel it tightening on my face.  After washing it off, my face felt very soft and dry (not oily at all) and even now several hours after having used it, my face continues to feel very tight.  I also noticed when I did apply my makeup that it went on very smoothly as my skin was so soft at that point.  The thing I didn't like was that I put on my makeup immediately after using this product and it seemed as thought this face mask almost highlighted the blemishes on my face.  I think that this product may be better used in the evening after I shower rather than in the morning before my makeup.  I look forward to continue using this product.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I love Innisfree pore clearing clay mousse mask with super volcanic cluster. Helps feels in my pores and fine lines I use 1-2 times a week and my face feels amazing totally recommend this to anyone

Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes yes yes- this mask works wonders on my oily/combination skin (also acne prone with large pores). Whenever my skin needs a little extra loving I turn to this mask. A little goes a long way and I love the smell and consistency. My skin feels balanced and refreshed and my pores are minimized.
Kesang T.
This mask is good as it drys we can see the oil coming out of the pores and it really brighten ups the face .. I use it all the time but with the bottle one as it’s super easy . Yes I do recommend you allinnisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I received this item complimentary for testing purposes. I must say I love this mask. It makes my face feel so much more cleaner and softer. It’s only recommended to use twice a week and that’s something I take seriously. This mask has volcanic clusters which help cleaning out your pores. I wear makeup everyday so this helps during the week.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
After using this mask several times over the last couple of weeks, I can confirm that indeed, it definitely follows through on its promises! As someone with combination skin, I personally prefer using a purifying mask twice weekly to keep pores cleared and my t-zone less shiny. This mask is simple to dispense and apply. It has a light, airy consistency and is less dense than typical clay masks. I feel this helps it to penetrate more deeply as well as dry faster than other clay masks I've used. After rinsing, skin feels fresh, pores appear diminished in size, and my t-zone area is mattified. Over my weeks of use, I've experienced less occasional blemishes than I normally get from my crazy hormones! I give this mask five stars, and have already ordered other products from Innisfree that I can't wait to try next! I'm adding the Clay Mousse Mask to my current list of can't live without VIP skin care products!!
YK H.
The best clay mask!!! Formula is thick and helps with minimizing my pores and preventing my skin from getting super oily. I recommend using 1-2 times per week. This is BY FAR my favorite clay mask at this price point - it works just as well as the $50-$60 masks! It's a bit more expensive when comparing to drugstore brands, but it works sooooo much better!! Re-purchasing forever!!
Ashley G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Drys my skin out but gets the job done. Would probably use a moisturizer after use. Not a bad price for the amount you get, would recommend for anyone looking for a good pore cleansing mask. Definitely works
Waffle R.
singapore
Heyy yalllllssssss🖤
Okay honestly I’ve been loving their products!!! It’s amazing and you do have to stick to it because nothing happens overnight. You have to wait for the results but it’s definitely worth the wait!! They have products targetted for every skin type💞
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Question has been deleted
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kristen G.
Does this hurt when taken off?