BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

Buy on Amazon
💞 G.
singapore
Heyy yalllllssssss🖤
Okay honestly I’ve been loving their products!!! It’s amazing and you do have to stick to it because nothing happens overnight. You have to wait for the results but it’s definitely worth the wait!! They have products targetted for every skin type💞
I kinda have love and hate relationship with this one.. well it is quite gentle but sometimes it does irritate my skin. I have combination skin sometimes it does affective to my skin. I do not recommend this for dry skin as it makes your skin moreee dry,but this is great for those oily skin to use twice a week❣️
Vanessa T.
Flushing, NY
I loved this clay mask!!! It dried pretty quickly on my skin and it acts as a magnet to all the little whiteheads and makes my pores smaller.
Kesang T.
This mask is good as it drys we can see the oil coming out of the pores and it really brighten ups the face .. I use it all the time but with the bottle one as it’s super easy . Yes I do recommend you allinnisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I used this face mask in the morning before putting on my makeup.  The package does say to be careful to not push out too much of the mask which I think I did.  I just pushed the button and a ton came out but that was ok, too much is better than not enough in my opinion.  I rubbed it all over my face, with the exception of my eye and lip areas then waited the 15 minutes that it says before washing it off.  The package says to leave it on for 15-20 minutes so I was shooting for 20 but after the 15 minutes, my face felt very tight and I found it difficult to breathe through my nose so I decided to wash it off before that last 5 minutes was up.  While it was on my face it became hardened and I could feel it tightening on my face.  After washing it off, my face felt very soft and dry (not oily at all) and even now several hours after having used it, my face continues to feel very tight.  I also noticed when I did apply my makeup that it went on very smoothly as my skin was so soft at that point.  The thing I didn't like was that I put on my makeup immediately after using this product and it seemed as thought this face mask almost highlighted the blemishes on my face.  I think that this product may be better used in the evening after I shower rather than in the morning before my makeup.  I look forward to continue using this product.
Jade H.
Eastpointe
I love this volcano clay mask, it helped a lot with my pores. I tend to get clogged pores and this helps to get rid of them. I do the mask once a week. The mask pull all the impurities off your skin and leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshing. The mask does dries down on your face and you can see that it is pulling all the dirt that’s was in your pores. To get it off all you have to do is wash it like how you would for any mask. The ingredients are very natural and the packaging is really nice. I would recommend it to any one who has clogged pores or who want better skin.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
To begin with, the mask itself is nothing extraordinary. It gets the job done sufficiently and doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. So if you’re looking for a product that will reduce blackheads but doesn’t feel completely stripping, this product will do you justice. Despite its simple effects, there are still some noteworthy characteristics of this product that I’d like to commend. First off, I am in love with the product’s packaging. Similar to a shaving cream, Innisfree’s clay mask comes in a pressurized tube. I like this packaging in contrast to the standard jar, because it’s more sanitary; however, it can be difficult to squeeze out smaller amounts of product since the nozzle releases the clay at a very quick pace. Considering this, I’m not sure if the increased sanitation is enough to encourage someone to purchase the pressurized version ($29/100ml) rather than the regular version ($14/100ml), especially considering that one could opt to use a spatula to reduce contamination. On another note, I really like the consistency of this mask. I find that most clay masks are dense and can be a pain to evenly spread, so I like that this mask is light, easy to spread, and soufflé-like. All in all, I think the product packaging and texture are innovative twists on a classic product.
Ayra P.
Step 3 on my Skincare routine. I actually don't use the full size of it cause my supplier don't have stocks. i used the sampler one and i'm still waiting for the full size of it cause i can't just sit there knowing that i might not have a stock of the product that helps me a lot in exfoliating my skin. I used this two to three times a week i can see the difference now. I so love it. thumbs up!
Kristine P.
Long Beach, CA
Its expensive yet effective.i love this so much .. I only use this once a week because i dont want to finished it so soon lol but ill definitely will buy another one next time .you should try it highly highly reccomend it.
Cloud J.
Super volcanic cluster clay mask is great at clearing pore. Cooling effect is pleasant.
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Question has been deleted
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kristen G.
Does this hurt when taken off?