BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
  • Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linden C.
Midland, TX
After using this mask several times over the last couple of weeks, I can confirm that indeed, it definitely follows through on its promises! As someone with combination skin, I personally prefer using a purifying mask twice weekly to keep pores cleared and my t-zone less shiny. This mask is simple to dispense and apply. It has a light, airy consistency and is less dense than typical clay masks. I feel this helps it to penetrate more deeply as well as dry faster than other clay masks I've used. After rinsing, skin feels fresh, pores appear diminished in size, and my t-zone area is mattified. Over my weeks of use, I've experienced less occasional blemishes than I normally get from my crazy hormones! I give this mask five stars, and have already ordered other products from Innisfree that I can't wait to try next! I'm adding the Clay Mousse Mask to my current list of can't live without VIP skin care products!!
hello_tt_ _.
this #claymask is amazing!! ūüėć#innisfree is one of my favorite korean #skincare brands I use a number of different products from them love the natural & earthy packaging. ūüíč innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay #mask is suppose to absorb all the impurities & oil that are deep within the pores leaving skin bright, clarifys skin tone, & oil free. ūüéÄ a little bit of product goes a long way which I only use on my t-zone and spot treat other areas of my face if needed. you can put this all over your entire face.  avoid eye area. has a creamy texture,  spreads easily, light weight, dries within 15 minutes. ūüĆĻ after washing away with warm water my face feels super smooth & pores less visible. then follow up with my cleansing routine. I do this 2 times a week & have noticed less oil creeping through my makeup in the t-zone.
Camilya F.
This product is the best for people who have excess sebum and oil in their skin because the clay in the mask takes out all of the oil and impurities, leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. Totally rate it 5 stars!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love facial products. I use this with a silicone spatula and smear it all over my face. My pores are much less visible after using this. My skin is less oily and I use this a few times a week when my skin starts acting up again. I recommend this to anyone who wants to detoxify their skin as it really reduced the number of blackheads I have. Especially on my cheeks and nose!
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
First Innisfree product that I've ever tried and it definitely did not disappoint. I use in conjunction with the COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid and have noticed a significant improvement in the appearance of the blackheads on my nose. I use it 2 times a week and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. My skin feels really cool, fresh and clean after using this mask.
Arman M.
Toronto
This mask is one of my favorite clay masks ever! The formula is a bit stiff but you can still work with it. This is great as an everyday acne spot treatment mask and as a weekly/daily clay mask depending on how you like it. Even with my dry skin this isn't too drying on me so it's perfect for oily skin.

The 200ml size was too big for me because it has a PAO of 9 months and I couldn't finish it in time so I recommend buying the 100ml size unless you often host face mask parties, haha!

Have repurchased twice and might purchase again. Deducting one point because of the stiffness and because while it is good clay mask it could be a much better one too.
Hoai-My T.
You don't need a lot of product to spread it all over your face. I have dry acne prone skin and yet it doesn't strip my skin and leave it feeling dry. After my face is cleansed, I let my face dry off slightly so the clay can stick on better. When it is all dry, the important thing to splash your face with water and lightly massage your face to get it off. Scrubbing at your face will ruin your skin in the long run so be gentle with it. There is no tingling feeling. In the end, I feel like the moisture is still retained and my skin is left feeling smooth and clean.
Nathalie O.
Blk 35 Lot 15 Almaciga st Green Meadows, Davao City
This has to be one of the best masks I've ever used. It's very gentle to your skin and oh girl, your skin will be sooo smooth. The packaging as well is very very cute. Would recommend this!
Siknah C.
It doesn't really burn and I like that it works as an exfoliator when removing. Just wish it came with some type of spatula as it will be harder to dig in once I use more product. I purchased it off of yestyle for under $10 but it's also on ebay.
Stephanie T.
Really affordable but great quality mud mask. It pulls out all the impurities and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. It leaves a little bit of a minty feeling which is quite nice while you're waiting for it to dry. It is easily spreadable and doesn't dry out your skin.
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this product for dry skin ?
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kimberlie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this recommended for oily faces?