innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Trina C.innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Trina C.innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Joanarc S.

BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
  • Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arman M.
Toronto
This mask is one of my favorite clay masks ever! The formula is a bit stiff but you can still work with it. This is great as an everyday acne spot treatment mask and as a weekly/daily clay mask depending on how you like it. Even with my dry skin this isn't too drying on me so it's perfect for oily skin.

The 200ml size was too big for me because it has a PAO of 9 months and I couldn't finish it in time so I recommend buying the 100ml size unless you often host face mask parties, haha!

Have repurchased twice and might purchase again. Deducting one point because of the stiffness and because while it is good clay mask it could be a much better one too.
Siknah C.
It doesn't really burn and I like that it works as an exfoliator when removing. Just wish it came with some type of spatula as it will be harder to dig in once I use more product. I purchased it off of yestyle for under $10 but it's also on ebay.
Sonali D.
Skin felt tight after application and pores were visibly less used twice a week for a month and pores were reduced should give it a try at least once
Elisa M.
I've tried many different clay face masks from high end to home made and I have to say I really love this product! The texture is thick and not at all gritty, and it smooths over the face beautifully. It doesn't have a strong scent if you're sensitive to that; it's very earthy and clay like (shocker I know haha). I have oily/ combo, acne prone skin that has large pores with post acne scars and this mask doesn't irritate it at all. It doesn't burn or tingle my face and it never leave s it feeling overly tight. It really works well at obsorbing excess oil in my tzone while leaving my face really soft and not dry at all. It is one of my favourite clay face masks and I highly recommend it! It is a little expensive for what it is ($17-$20 on eBay) and you have to buy it online in Canada which can be a bit tricky to find (check eBay or Amazon), so for those reasons I didn't give it a 5/5. However I will continue to purchase it regardless of price and recommend it. Bonus: you can buy samples of it to try out on eBay if you aren't too sure if it's for you :)
Sophie D.
Hobart
I really like this mask - got a sample in a subscription box and used it all!! It didn't irritate my skin, its not too harsh and but it exfoliates and keeps my skin looking clear! Would definitely buy the full product!
Alyce M.
I lived in Korea for a year. Innisfree was hands down one of my favorite shops for products for my face. This mask worked really well on my skin. I have really dry skin and it definitely helped.
Olivia O.
This face product made my face a how lot smother I would definitely use this a again when I took it al off omg I was amazed with the smoothest of my skin
Frankie C.
Olathe, KS
Great product!! Feels super nice on my skin, and it's doesn't feel super harsh. Does what it says it does.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Una mascarilla de arcilla de tratamiento de poros multitarea Contiene s√ļper c√°psulas de c√°psulas volc√°nicas de Jeju para absorber eficazmente los poros de sebo y limpiar Mezclado con el ingrediente AHA para exfoliar las c√©lulas muertas de la piel Proporciona un efecto de enfriamiento
Para reducir los poros La piel aparece
hello_tt_ _.
this #claymask is amazing!! ūüėć#innisfree is one of my favorite korean #skincare brands I use a number of different products from them love the natural & earthy packaging. ūüíč innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay #mask is suppose to absorb all the impurities & oil that are deep within the pores leaving skin bright, clarifys skin tone, & oil free. ūüéÄ a little bit of product goes a long way which I only use on my t-zone and spot treat other areas of my face if needed. you can put this all over your entire face.  avoid eye area. has a creamy texture,  spreads easily, light weight, dries within 15 minutes. ūüĆĻ after washing away with warm water my face feels super smooth & pores less visible. then follow up with my cleansing routine. I do this 2 times a week & have noticed less oil creeping through my makeup in the t-zone.
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this product for dry skin ?
Kristin H.
Seattle, WA
Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?
IRIS C.
PANAMA
I would like to use Garnier's micellar water. How good is it?