BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?2 Answers
  • Does it feel dry on your face?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
To begin with, the mask itself is nothing extraordinary. It gets the job done sufficiently and doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. So if you’re looking for a product that will reduce blackheads but doesn’t feel completely stripping, this product will do you justice. Despite its simple effects, there are still some noteworthy characteristics of this product that I’d like to commend. First off, I am in love with the product’s packaging. Similar to a shaving cream, Innisfree’s clay mask comes in a pressurized tube. I like this packaging in contrast to the standard jar, because it’s more sanitary; however, it can be difficult to squeeze out smaller amounts of product since the nozzle releases the clay at a very quick pace. Considering this, I’m not sure if the increased sanitation is enough to encourage someone to purchase the pressurized version ($29/100ml) rather than the regular version ($14/100ml), especially considering that one could opt to use a spatula to reduce contamination. On another note, I really like the consistency of this mask. I find that most clay masks are dense and can be a pain to evenly spread, so I like that this mask is light, easy to spread, and soufflé-like. All in all, I think the product packaging and texture are innovative twists on a classic product.
Arman M.
Toronto
This mask is one of my favorite clay masks ever! The formula is a bit stiff but you can still work with it. This is great as an everyday acne spot treatment mask and as a weekly/daily clay mask depending on how you like it. Even with my dry skin this isn't too drying on me so it's perfect for oily skin.

The 200ml size was too big for me because it has a PAO of 9 months and I couldn't finish it in time so I recommend buying the 100ml size unless you often host face mask parties, haha!

Have repurchased twice and might purchase again. Deducting one point because of the stiffness and because while it is good clay mask it could be a much better one too.
Siknah C.
It doesn't really burn and I like that it works as an exfoliator when removing. Just wish it came with some type of spatula as it will be harder to dig in once I use more product. I purchased it off of yestyle for under $10 but it's also on ebay.
Sonali D.
Skin felt tight after application and pores were visibly less used twice a week for a month and pores were reduced should give it a try at least once
Elisa M.
I've tried many different clay face masks from high end to home made and I have to say I really love this product! The texture is thick and not at all gritty, and it smooths over the face beautifully. It doesn't have a strong scent if you're sensitive to that; it's very earthy and clay like (shocker I know haha). I have oily/ combo, acne prone skin that has large pores with post acne scars and this mask doesn't irritate it at all. It doesn't burn or tingle my face and it never leave s it feeling overly tight. It really works well at obsorbing excess oil in my tzone while leaving my face really soft and not dry at all. It is one of my favourite clay face masks and I highly recommend it! It is a little expensive for what it is ($17-$20 on eBay) and you have to buy it online in Canada which can be a bit tricky to find (check eBay or Amazon), so for those reasons I didn't give it a 5/5. However I will continue to purchase it regardless of price and recommend it. Bonus: you can buy samples of it to try out on eBay if you aren't too sure if it's for you :)
Sophie D.
Hobart
I really like this mask - got a sample in a subscription box and used it all!! It didn't irritate my skin, its not too harsh and but it exfoliates and keeps my skin looking clear! Would definitely buy the full product!
Alyce M.
I lived in Korea for a year. Innisfree was hands down one of my favorite shops for products for my face. This mask worked really well on my skin. I have really dry skin and it definitely helped.
Olivia O.
This face product made my face a how lot smother I would definitely use this a again when I took it al off omg I was amazed with the smoothest of my skin
Frankie C.
Olathe, KS
Great product!! Feels super nice on my skin, and it's doesn't feel super harsh. Does what it says it does.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Una mascarilla de arcilla de tratamiento de poros multitarea Contiene súper cápsulas de cápsulas volcánicas de Jeju para absorber eficazmente los poros de sebo y limpiar Mezclado con el ingrediente AHA para exfoliar las células muertas de la piel Proporciona un efecto de enfriamiento
Para reducir los poros La piel aparece
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this product for dry skin ?
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kristen G.
Does this hurt when taken off?