BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?2 Answers
  • Does it feel dry on your face?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jade H.
Eastpointe
I love this volcano clay mask, it helped a lot with my pores. I tend to get clogged pores and this helps to get rid of them. I do the mask once a week. The mask pull all the impurities off your skin and leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshing. The mask does dries down on your face and you can see that it is pulling all the dirt that’s was in your pores. To get it off all you have to do is wash it like how you would for any mask. The ingredients are very natural and the packaging is really nice. I would recommend it to any one who has clogged pores or who want better skin.
Ayra P.
Step 3 on my Skincare routine. I actually don't use the full size of it cause my supplier don't have stocks. i used the sampler one and i'm still waiting for the full size of it cause i can't just sit there knowing that i might not have a stock of the product that helps me a lot in exfoliating my skin. I used this two to three times a week i can see the difference now. I so love it. thumbs up!
Kristine P.
Long beach, CA
Its expensive yet effective.i love this so much .. I only use this once a week because i dont want to finished it so soon lol but ill definitely will buy another one next time .you should try it highly highly reccomend it.
Cloud J.
Super volcanic cluster clay mask is great at clearing pore. Cooling effect is pleasant.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
This whole line of products is great. I love how it makes my face feel and look. I got this from a friend and I definitely want to buy more. I’m impressed with the quality since it was not very expensive. You can purchase this on Amazon.
Simona R.
Singapore
I have extremely oily skin and I do have very large pores. After using this mask a few times, my skin becomes less oily and the size of my pores does reduce to a certain extend. Definitely recommended to all those who have oily skin
Alifah I.
Love this product. It really get into your skin well. Once used you skin will feel very rejuvenated and it will not be oily
Patrice M.
I love love love a good mask! The Innisfree Pore clearing mask is great! It’s super light and doesn’t require a lot. A little goes a long way and it totally balances my combination skin! I use it once a week.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I received the volcanic cluster Foam mask, the foam makes it easy to apply, it feels so cool and smooth applying onto my skin. Leave it set and it dries, it doesn't dry hard and nor does it crack all over your skin. Easy to remove with nice warm water, it doesn't stain anything, with leaving your skin feeling so soft and smooth I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite all time mask.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I use this mask twice a week, my skin is noticeably softer, smoother, and my pores are smaller. Easy to dispense, it spreads so smoothly and efficiently. One of my favorite skincare products, I love having a chance to try out Korean skincare products.
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Question has been deleted
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kristen G.
Does this hurt when taken off?