BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?1 Answers
  • Does it feel dry on your face?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cloud J.
Super volcanic cluster clay mask is great at clearing pore. Cooling effect is pleasant.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
This whole line of products is great. I love how it makes my face feel and look. I got this from a friend and I definitely want to buy more. I’m impressed with the quality since it was not very expensive. You can purchase this on Amazon.
Simona R.
Singapore
I have extremely oily skin and I do have very large pores. After using this mask a few times, my skin becomes less oily and the size of my pores does reduce to a certain extend. Definitely recommended to all those who have oily skin
Alifah I.
Love this product. It really get into your skin well. Once used you skin will feel very rejuvenated and it will not be oily
Patrice M.
I love love love a good mask! The Innisfree Pore clearing mask is great! It’s super light and doesn’t require a lot. A little goes a long way and it totally balances my combination skin! I use it once a week.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I received the volcanic cluster Foam mask, the foam makes it easy to apply, it feels so cool and smooth applying onto my skin. Leave it set and it dries, it doesn't dry hard and nor does it crack all over your skin. Easy to remove with nice warm water, it doesn't stain anything, with leaving your skin feeling so soft and smooth I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite all time mask.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I use this mask twice a week, my skin is noticeably softer, smoother, and my pores are smaller. Easy to dispense, it spreads so smoothly and efficiently. One of my favorite skincare products, I love having a chance to try out Korean skincare products.
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
This i received in a can and absolutely love it. I use it once a week and it feels fantastic after. I've become a major convert.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing product. Goes on the skin well and doesn’t feel to heavy. Doesn’t have much of a smell. I received this product for free from Innisfree in exchange for a honest review and I will be repurchasing this product. Cleanses your skin so well. You apply it, wait 20 min and you can actually feel it working into the skin. Dries super hard and the only complaint I have about it is that it’s impossible to get off without scrubbing. Great formula. Excellent mud mask. Would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys skin care.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I love Innisfree pore clearing clay mousse mask with super volcanic cluster. Helps feels in my pores and fine lines I use 1-2 times a week and my face feels amazing totally recommend this to anyone

jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this product for dry skin ?
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kimberlie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this recommended for oily faces?