innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Trina C.innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Trina C.innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Joanarc S.

BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
  • Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
hello_tt_ _.
this #claymask is amazing!! 😍#innisfree is one of my favorite korean #skincare brands I use a number of different products from them love the natural & earthy packaging. 💋 innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay #mask is suppose to absorb all the impurities & oil that are deep within the pores leaving skin bright, clarifys skin tone, & oil free. 🎀 a little bit of product goes a long way which I only use on my t-zone and spot treat other areas of my face if needed. you can put this all over your entire face.  avoid eye area. has a creamy texture,  spreads easily, light weight, dries within 15 minutes. 🌹 after washing away with warm water my face feels super smooth & pores less visible. then follow up with my cleansing routine. I do this 2 times a week & have noticed less oil creeping through my makeup in the t-zone.
Camilya F.
This product is the best for people who have excess sebum and oil in their skin because the clay in the mask takes out all of the oil and impurities, leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. Totally rate it 5 stars!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love facial products. I use this with a silicone spatula and smear it all over my face. My pores are much less visible after using this. My skin is less oily and I use this a few times a week when my skin starts acting up again. I recommend this to anyone who wants to detoxify their skin as it really reduced the number of blackheads I have. Especially on my cheeks and nose!
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
First Innisfree product that I've ever tried and it definitely did not disappoint. I use in conjunction with the COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid and have noticed a significant improvement in the appearance of the blackheads on my nose. I use it 2 times a week and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. My skin feels really cool, fresh and clean after using this mask.
Hoai-My T.
You don't need a lot of product to spread it all over your face. I have dry acne prone skin and yet it doesn't strip my skin and leave it feeling dry. After my face is cleansed, I let my face dry off slightly so the clay can stick on better. When it is all dry, the important thing to splash your face with water and lightly massage your face to get it off. Scrubbing at your face will ruin your skin in the long run so be gentle with it. There is no tingling feeling. In the end, I feel like the moisture is still retained and my skin is left feeling smooth and clean.
Nathalie O.
Blk 35 Lot 15 Almaciga st Green Meadows, Davao City
This has to be one of the best masks I've ever used. It's very gentle to your skin and oh girl, your skin will be sooo smooth. The packaging as well is very very cute. Would recommend this!
Stephanie T.
Really affordable but great quality mud mask. It pulls out all the impurities and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. It leaves a little bit of a minty feeling which is quite nice while you're waiting for it to dry. It is easily spreadable and doesn't dry out your skin.
Joanarc S.
The people who thought of making the clay mask a mousse are genuises. The product doesn't dry up and the pump dispenses just enough. It seems like I use less with this than the pot the clay mask is in with the same result - cleaning your face without stripping it.

@innisfreeofficial super volcanic clay mousse mask

#skincare #skincareroutine #skincareaddict #skincarejunkie #koreanskincare #skincarediary #skincareluxury #beautyskin #beautycommunity #skincarecommunity #glowingskin #flawlessskin #skincareregime #oilyskin #iloveskincare #skincareproducts #beautyblogger #flatlay #skinhealth #kbeauty #flatlay #innisfree #mask
Kim H.
I absolutely love this mask! It makes my skin feel so good after washing it off. I bought it online because I've been reading so many good reviews about it. It's made my skin feel so soft and has helped clean out my blackheads. I use it once a week and it's just enough keep my skin looking really good.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes yes yes- this mask works wonders on my oily/combination skin (also acne prone with large pores). Whenever my skin needs a little extra loving I turn to this mask. A little goes a long way and I love the smell and consistency. My skin feels balanced and refreshed and my pores are minimized.
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this product for dry skin ?
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kimberlie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this recommended for oily faces?