BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?2 Answers
  • Does it feel dry on your face?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
To begin with, the mask itself is nothing extraordinary. It gets the job done sufficiently and doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. So if you’re looking for a product that will reduce blackheads but doesn’t feel completely stripping, this product will do you justice. Despite its simple effects, there are still some noteworthy characteristics of this product that I’d like to commend. First off, I am in love with the product’s packaging. Similar to a shaving cream, Innisfree’s clay mask comes in a pressurized tube. I like this packaging in contrast to the standard jar, because it’s more sanitary; however, it can be difficult to squeeze out smaller amounts of product since the nozzle releases the clay at a very quick pace. Considering this, I’m not sure if the increased sanitation is enough to encourage someone to purchase the pressurized version ($29/100ml) rather than the regular version ($14/100ml), especially considering that one could opt to use a spatula to reduce contamination. On another note, I really like the consistency of this mask. I find that most clay masks are dense and can be a pain to evenly spread, so I like that this mask is light, easy to spread, and soufflé-like. All in all, I think the product packaging and texture are innovative twists on a classic product.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
After using this mask several times over the last couple of weeks, I can confirm that indeed, it definitely follows through on its promises! As someone with combination skin, I personally prefer using a purifying mask twice weekly to keep pores cleared and my t-zone less shiny. This mask is simple to dispense and apply. It has a light, airy consistency and is less dense than typical clay masks. I feel this helps it to penetrate more deeply as well as dry faster than other clay masks I've used. After rinsing, skin feels fresh, pores appear diminished in size, and my t-zone area is mattified. Over my weeks of use, I've experienced less occasional blemishes than I normally get from my crazy hormones! I give this mask five stars, and have already ordered other products from Innisfree that I can't wait to try next! I'm adding the Clay Mousse Mask to my current list of can't live without VIP skin care products!!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I love Innisfree pore clearing clay mousse mask with super volcanic cluster. Helps feels in my pores and fine lines I use 1-2 times a week and my face feels amazing totally recommend this to anyone

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing product. Goes on the skin well and doesn’t feel to heavy. Doesn’t have much of a smell. I received this product for free from Innisfree in exchange for a honest review and I will be repurchasing this product. Cleanses your skin so well. You apply it, wait 20 min and you can actually feel it working into the skin. Dries super hard and the only complaint I have about it is that it’s impossible to get off without scrubbing. Great formula. Excellent mud mask. Would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys skin care.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I received the volcanic cluster Foam mask, the foam makes it easy to apply, it feels so cool and smooth applying onto my skin. Leave it set and it dries, it doesn't dry hard and nor does it crack all over your skin. Easy to remove with nice warm water, it doesn't stain anything, with leaving your skin feeling so soft and smooth I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite all time mask.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I use this mask twice a week, my skin is noticeably softer, smoother, and my pores are smaller. Easy to dispense, it spreads so smoothly and efficiently. One of my favorite skincare products, I love having a chance to try out Korean skincare products.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
This whole line of products is great. I love how it makes my face feel and look. I got this from a friend and I definitely want to buy more. I’m impressed with the quality since it was not very expensive. You can purchase this on Amazon.
Kristine P.
Long Beach, CA
Its expensive yet effective.i love this so much .. I only use this once a week because i dont want to finished it so soon lol but ill definitely will buy another one next time .you should try it highly highly reccomend it.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
I received this item complimentary for testing purposes. I must say I love this mask. It makes my face feel so much more cleaner and softer. It’s only recommended to use twice a week and that’s something I take seriously. This mask has volcanic clusters which help cleaning out your pores. I wear makeup everyday so this helps during the week.
Patrice M.
I love love love a good mask! The Innisfree Pore clearing mask is great! It’s super light and doesn’t require a lot. A little goes a long way and it totally balances my combination skin! I use it once a week.
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this product for dry skin ?
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?
Kristen G.
Does this hurt when taken off?