BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as e...1 Answers
  • Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Fullerton, CA
I recently bought this mask off of Amazon, and I must say that i had my doubts at first, i didn't think a mask could really make a visible difference in my skin, but holy cow, it did work. My pores are much less visible after one use, even my mom thought so. She said my skin also looked lighter and brighter. You don't get a whole lot, but it really does good work. I will definitely repurchase it once i run out. It didn't leave my face feeling super dry like some masks, but it was rather tight feeling (but an enjoyable tightness).
cindy l.
miami
This face mask it's honestly so good, i've never used anyother face mask like it. I found it in ulta beauty, this is about my second container i love it, the packaging is amazing is so nice. The mask really helps with your pores and when your done using it your face feels so soft you'll love the aftermath
Averie L.
Williamsport, PA
Amazing face mask! Works for any type of skin. Oily, dry, combination, ext. My boyfriend actually uses it too and he has nothing bad to say about it! Definitely would recommend this for absolutely anybody and any age!
Komal R.
Mc Lean, VA
My sister told me about this product, I m using it from last 3 month and there is a significant improvement on my problematic acne prone skin. I love this product. Highly recommended.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX
I loved this product cause of its smell and made my pores appear smaller. It goes a long way my face stays oil free for at least 6 days before having to use again
Claire B.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite masks. I feel it really deep cleanses my skin and I feel super fresh after removing the mask.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
After using this mask several times over the last couple of weeks, I can confirm that indeed, it definitely follows through on its promises! As someone with combination skin, I personally prefer using a purifying mask twice weekly to keep pores cleared and my t-zone less shiny. This mask is simple to dispense and apply. It has a light, airy consistency and is less dense than typical clay masks. I feel this helps it to penetrate more deeply as well as dry faster than other clay masks I've used. After rinsing, skin feels fresh, pores appear diminished in size, and my t-zone area is mattified. Over my weeks of use, I've experienced less occasional blemishes than I normally get from my crazy hormones! I give this mask five stars, and have already ordered other products from Innisfree that I can't wait to try next! I'm adding the Clay Mousse Mask to my current list of can't live without VIP skin care products!!
hello_tt_ _.
this #claymask is amazing!! 😍#innisfree is one of my favorite korean #skincare brands I use a number of different products from them love the natural & earthy packaging. 💋 innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay #mask is suppose to absorb all the impurities & oil that are deep within the pores leaving skin bright, clarifys skin tone, & oil free. ğŸŽ€ a little bit of product goes a long way which I only use on my t-zone and spot treat other areas of my face if needed. you can put this all over your entire face.  avoid eye area. has a creamy texture,  spreads easily, light weight, dries within 15 minutes. 🌹 after washing away with warm water my face feels super smooth & pores less visible. then follow up with my cleansing routine. I do this 2 times a week & have noticed less oil creeping through my makeup in the t-zone.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
I received this item complimentary for testing purposes. I must say I love this mask. It makes my face feel so much more cleaner and softer. It’s only recommended to use twice a week and that’s something I take seriously. This mask has volcanic clusters which help cleaning out your pores. I wear makeup everyday so this helps during the week.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love facial products. I use this with a silicone spatula and smear it all over my face. My pores are much less visible after using this. My skin is less oily and I use this a few times a week when my skin starts acting up again. I recommend this to anyone who wants to detoxify their skin as it really reduced the number of blackheads I have. Especially on my cheeks and nose!
Kimberlie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this recommended for oily faces?
Kristen G.
Does this hurt when taken off?
IRIS C.
PANAMA
I would like to use Garnier's micellar water. How good is it?
Kristin H.
Seattle, WA
Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?
Rosa T.
Camden
Is this creme for mix area skin ?