jessica b.

I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.

Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
1 year ago
I have oily skin and enlarged pores. This product worked wonders for my blackheads and I can't say that my pores have gotten smaller; however I can say that this product does a really good job of cleaning out clogged pores.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have really oily skin and I am acne prone and the stuff does not bother of my skin at all it actually helps
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
I have oily/combo skin and enlarged pores, and this works very well for me
Laura L.
Laura L.
madison, AL
1 year, 7 months ago
really love this mask, its soften my skin. I have combination skin it really didn't do anything about oily skin but it does help with pores though. I hope this help.
natali s.