Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I used this face mask in the morning before putting on my makeup.  The package does say to be careful to not push out too much of the mask which I think I did.  I just pushed the button and a ton came out but that was ok, too much is better than not enough in my opinion.  I rubbed it all over my face, with the exception of my eye and lip areas then waited the 15 minutes that it says before washing it off.  The package says to leave it on for 15-20 minutes so I was shooting for 20 but after the 15 minutes, my face felt very tight and I found it difficult to breathe through my nose so I decided to wash it off before that last 5 minutes was up.  While it was on my face it became hardened and I could feel it tightening on my face.  After washing it off, my face felt very soft and dry (not oily at all) and even now several hours after having used it, my face continues to feel very tight.  I also noticed when I did apply my makeup that it went on very smoothly as my skin was so soft at that point.  The thing I didn't like was that I put on my makeup immediately after using this product and it seemed as thought this face mask almost highlighted the blemishes on my face.  I think that this product may be better used in the evening after I shower rather than in the morning before my makeup.  I look forward to continue using this product.