innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Joanarc S.innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Trina C.innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask uploaded by Trina C.

BY INNISFREE

A multi-tasking pore treatment clay mask Contains super Jeju volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores Blended with AHA ingredient to exfoliate away dead skin cells Provides a cooling effect to shrink pores Skin appears...

• Did anyone try this product?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a face mask that rivals GlamGlow and is not as exp...1 Answers
  • Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fullerton, CA
I recently bought this mask off of Amazon, and I must say that i had my doubts at first, i didn't think a mask could really make a visible difference in my skin, but holy cow, it did work. My pores are much less visible after one use, even my mom thought so. She said my skin also looked lighter and brighter. You don't get a whole lot, but it really does good work. I will definitely repurchase it once i run out. It didn't leave my face feeling super dry like some masks, but it was rather tight feeling (but an enjoyable tightness).
cindy l.
cindy l.
miami
This face mask it's honestly so good, i've never used anyother face mask like it. I found it in ulta beauty, this is about my second container i love it, the packaging is amazing is so nice. The mask really helps with your pores and when your done using it your face feels so soft you'll love the aftermath
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes yes yes- this mask works wonders on my oily/combination skin (also acne prone with large pores). Whenever my skin needs a little extra loving I turn to this mask. A little goes a long way and I love the smell and consistency. My skin feels balanced and refreshed and my pores are minimized.
Averie L.
Averie L.
Williamsport, PA
Amazing face mask! Works for any type of skin. Oily, dry, combination, ext. My boyfriend actually uses it too and he has nothing bad to say about it! Definitely would recommend this for absolutely anybody and any age!
Komal R.
Komal R.
Mc Lean, VA
My sister told me about this product, I m using it from last 3 month and there is a significant improvement on my problematic acne prone skin. I love this product. Highly recommended.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Pasadena, TX
I loved this product cause of its smell and made my pores appear smaller. It goes a long way my face stays oil free for at least 6 days before having to use again
Claire B.
Claire B.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite masks. I feel it really deep cleanses my skin and I feel super fresh after removing the mask.
Hoai-My T.
Hoai-My T.
You don't need a lot of product to spread it all over your face. I have dry acne prone skin and yet it doesn't strip my skin and leave it feeling dry. After my face is cleansed, I let my face dry off slightly so the clay can stick on better. When it is all dry, the important thing to splash your face with water and lightly massage your face to get it off. Scrubbing at your face will ruin your skin in the long run so be gentle with it. There is no tingling feeling. In the end, I feel like the moisture is still retained and my skin is left feeling smooth and clean.
Joanarc S.
Joanarc S.
The people who thought of making the clay mask a mousse are genuises. The product doesn't dry up and the pump dispenses just enough. It seems like I use less with this than the pot the clay mask is in with the same result - cleaning your face without stripping it.

@innisfreeofficial super volcanic clay mousse mask

#skincare #skincareroutine #skincareaddict #skincarejunkie #koreanskincare #skincarediary #skincareluxury #beautyskin #beautycommunity #skincarecommunity #glowingskin #flawlessskin #skincareregime #oilyskin #iloveskincare #skincareproducts #beautyblogger #flatlay #skinhealth #kbeauty #flatlay #innisfree #mask
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love facial products. I use this with a silicone spatula and smear it all over my face. My pores are much less visible after using this. My skin is less oily and I use this a few times a week when my skin starts acting up again. I recommend this to anyone who wants to detoxify their skin as it really reduced the number of blackheads I have. Especially on my cheeks and nose!
jessica b.
jessica b.
I am really interested in this product and if really helps with oily skin and pores.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Crystal Beach
Does this leave your skin felling dry and tight?
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend this product for dry skin ?
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Seattle, WA
Any issues with this mask causing breakouts?
samylyn H.
samylyn H.
Is this a pricy product?