Innisfree - Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 200ml uploaded by Jules C.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This clay mask its super volcanic cluster capsules powerfully adsorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns How to Use: After cleansing, apply skin toner to refine texture and gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area After 10 minutes, gently roll using fingertips to rinse off with lukewarm water Pack Size - 200ml see more...

Eva K.
New york, NY
For relatively little $$, you get a sizeable jar of this amazingly thick, super effective clay mask. It helps balance excess sebum production and helps with current breakouts too. It’s so potent that I only use it on my t-zone, opting for their gentler line (the ones that are labeled by color - I like the purple “calming” one, fyi) on the rest of my face. It also works on current blemishes (including those painful hormonal cysts i am cursed with, causing them to actually come to a head, which has saved me a couple trips to the dermatologist. Phenomenal product! And you get so much for the price! Crazy good!!
Michelle T.
This is a great product if you problems with your pores. I used to have very noticeable blackheads. After using this for 2 weeks, I could barely see them. A little goes a long way for this as you don’t need too put it all over your face. I’ve had the same jar for about 6 months now and there’s still half of it left.
Lara M.
Columbia
I got this in a tube from Amazon. The price was fair and I love pairing this with other clay masks for a deeper clean. The clay does not dry down, so it’s easier to wash off. I use this on my T-zone to clear out excess sebum. It doesn’t get rid of the blackheads on my nose, but it does leave my face feeling cleaner!
Camille C.
San Francisco
Very easy to put on. It doesn’t smell weird or anything and I put it on for about 15 mins then washed it off with warm water using my silicone facial scrubber. It made my face very soft and tight. Innisfree - Jeju Volcanic Melting Clay Mask 100ml 100ml
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
When you use this clay mask you immediately feel the tightening on your skin and a tingling sensation. It's slightly difficult to spread but I think it makes it easier if you warm your hands before spreading it. I think it really does refine the pores well but you have to definitely use it regularly to see results
Jules C.
Absolutely love how this mask feels. The scent is pleasing and it’s cool to the skin surface. It does take some work to get it off once you wear it for the 15 minutes, but once it’s removed your skin is soft and refreshed. I use a variety of oils after this mask.
Cloud J.
Love love love this mask. Clears my pores while staying gentle. Does not irritate at all--which is sure saying something about my sensitive skin! A little lasts a long way and this lasted for a veryyy long time. Will be repurchasing.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great product for filling in your pores and tightening the skin on your face without over drying. Very effective and not expensive. I feel like it took 10 years off my face and I recommend using it a couple times a week.
Jessica A.
Falfurrias , TX
I have this bit in the can version. I love it in the summer when my t zone gets oily. It's a bit much for winter so I don't use it then. You can definitely see the oils it draws out as it dries. Once you rinse it off it leaves your skin so smooth.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I feel like this mask Is best when used 2 times a week due to the fact that it dries up and it can dry up the skin. I absolutely love the way it makes my face feel clean but just be careful with using clay like masks.
Michelle T.
Are there any similar products or products that have the same effects on the skin?