Innisfree - Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 100ml uploaded by Yusnirah M.Innisfree - Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 100ml uploaded by Yusnirah M.Innisfree - Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 100ml uploaded by Inakali K.

BY INNISFREE

Purifying, wash-off clay mask is specially designed to detoxify and revitalize skin. Deep-cleansing formula contains volcanic cluster capsules that draw out toxins and impurities, as well as excess sebum, to minimize pore size, tighten skin and refine texture after every use. After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer on face extending all the way to the neck. Let it dry completely before splashing face with lukewarm water to wash off mask. Tightens Pores + Removes Sebum + Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells + Offers Deep Cleansing + Enhances Skin Tone + Provides Cooling Effects. This clay mask with its super volcanic cluster capsules powerfully absorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns. How to Use: After cleansing, apply skin toner to refine skin texture and gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. After 10 minutes, gently roll using fingertips to rinse off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 100ml see more...

Regina O.
irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the better clay masks out there! the only weird thing is that it doesn't harden all the way but i use this maybe once a week and it definitely helps clear up my pores. the product isn't harsh on your skin either
MeTime M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels super soft and clean after using this clay mask! The packaging is cute! It wasn't harsh on my skin even if I accidentally leave it on for too long. Will definitely repurchase for myself and for my friends!
Inakali K.
India, Nagaland, Dimapur
I absolutely love this clay mask pack. It contains Jeju volcanic ashes to absorb sebum to purify pores. It doesn't really have an odour. It makes my pores so smooth and tightened. My skin feels so clean and smooth. It is very effective in my opinion and i would definitely recommend it to people with oily skin with pore issues cuz that's my issue. I am acne prone too and it doesn't break me out either. I apply this mask pack on my cleansed face and wait until it has dried properly and rinse it off with lukewarm water..pat dry and follow up with toner and the rest of my skincare.
Yusnirah M.
Singapore
Used it every week and amazingly it covers all my pores.. making me feel fresher..