BY INNISFREE

Purifying, wash-off clay mask is specially designed to detoxify and revitalize skin. Deep-cleansing formula contains volcanic cluster capsules that draw out toxins and impurities, as well as excess sebum, to minimize pore size, tighten skin and refine texture after every use. After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer on face extending all the way to the neck. Let it dry completely before splashing face with lukewarm water to wash off mask. Tightens Pores + Removes Sebum + Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells + Offers Deep Cleansing + Enhances Skin Tone + Provides Cooling Effects. This clay mask with its super volcanic cluster capsules powerfully absorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns. How to Use: After cleansing, apply skin toner to refine skin texture and gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. After 10 minutes, gently roll using fingertips to rinse off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 100ml see more...

Britt M.
Ives used this now as a spot treatment and a full mask, and I definitely think it’s helped me get rid of my breakouts slightly faster. Certain zits it helped to dry them out, but mostly I noticed this helps make them come to a Head much faster, and therefore they disappear from my fast faster as well. This mask isn’t difficult to remove either even after drying, which I’ve had issues with other masks that are too rough to remove. I leave this on for 10 minutes and it helps to soak up oil as well, as well as just making my skin look and feel refreshed overall.
Marquil L.
State College, PA
Love this mask, I bought it in Korea a while ago for a really good price to try it and I don't regret this purchase. The mask is thick so it takes a little bit of work to apply it to the face, but after you wash it off you'll feel a coming sensation on your face and your pores will look smaller and cleaner.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
I absolutely love the way this mask makes my skin feel!!! I am a huge Innisfree fan - they are great products at amazing prices. I have sensitive skin & uneven skin tone. I love the way this product exfoliates while washing off your face. It’s great for all months of the year & will not dry your skin out.
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is a much gentler clay mask.  It does create a pore matrix and clear out your pores.  I do not find it as strong as some of my other clay mask.  However if you have sensitive skin i highly highly recommend this mask.
Megan S.
Riverside, CA
This mask is great for detoxing the skin. It’s not too harsh but gets the dirt out. Easy to apply and easy to wash off. I did not have a bad reaction from this. I bought this on Amazon.
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have oily, acne prone skin. I enjoyed this mask. It did everything I expected from a clay mask. It was easy to wash off. It wasn’t harsh and didn’t dry out or irritate my skin. One warning, the jar does dry out fairly fast.
Diamond N.
I enjoyed the mask easy to use it changes color so that you knows it’s dry. It doesn’t give you the super tight and dry feeling which I liked and my pores did look a little smaller.
Em B.
Atlanta, GA
I’m a huge fan of the queen Helene clay mask but hate the smell it always leaves behind on my skin. This mask delivers the same results minus the smell so this is now my go to.
Christa J.
Fountain Vly, CA
I’ve heard the buzz about this products but u fortunately it didnt work really well for me, i used it at night, washed it with warm water before bed, only to find out that my skin became so oily the next morning when I woke up! :( i guess it just doesnt suit my skin type...
Connie T.
Love love love innisfree and their Jeju volcanic clay masks both this super and the regular version.
I would recommend this for people who have more of oily skin type since it helps with oil control. It also helps with acne as well ofcourse not rigt away