BY INNISFREE

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask has the following features:Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask contains super volcanic cluster capsules, which powerfully adsorbs sebum to intensively resolve pore concerns. This new formula is infused with double the amount of Volcanic Ash of that of the original version, especially suitable for oily skin.Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask combines 5-in-1 functions:Tightens poresRemoves sebumExfoliates dead skin cellsOffers deep cleansingEnhances skin tone Provides cooling effects see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
  • "Omg this mask is life this mask is so smooth and works great on any type of skin. I do have sensitive skin but I did not break out using this mask. I highly recommend this to you. " in 9 reviews
Kelsey R.
Greenwood, IN
I heard so many great things about this product I was really excited to try it. On first impression this mask has a nice texture and smells like clay. It felt great on my skin and my face felt amazingly soft when I washed it off. I didn't notice too much of a difference with the oil level of my skin after using this mask, but immediately afterwards and for the next few days my skin felt GREAT. I would recommend this mask for anyone looking for a relaxing, mild mud mask, but it's not the best for really reducing oily skin issues.
Anna S.
Provo, UT
I love koreen beauty products and always try toadd something new in my skin care routing. So I wanted to have a clay mask that will clean and heal my pores. I've read tones of great reviews about this product and decided to buy it. It's very lond lasting, you need just a little amount of that. Has no strong smell, creamy consistence, light grey color that changing into dark blue on your face. Do it's job good, but nothing super special like lots of other clay masks.
Katy M.
I'm a big fan of all their products I've tried and this is no exception. It is thick and goes on super easy, you don't need a ton to cover your face. It's the perfect consistency exactly what you'd want from a face mask, not too thick but thick enough that it stays on well while drying. I find this really detoxifies my skin and by the next morning it's a lot calmer. This is one of my favorite clay masks I've used and I recommend it.
Jo H.
Jacksonville, FL
So much yes to this product! I use it about twice a week maybe three times if I’m having a breakout. It does a great job of clearing my pores and really brings my skin back to life when I need it! This clay mask is a bit drying but not enough to cause any irritations! I follow it with an essence to lock in the cleanse and my skin is back to looking it’s best!
John G.
Cold Spring Harbor
I love this product but the physical exfoliants make it a once a month usage product instead of every week. I was skeptical about the amount for the price but it ended up asking me about a year and a half. I love the aha based exfoliation however I feel like there are too many physical exfoliants in it so I make sure to rub it off with lukewarm water very gently. I normally only apply it to my tzone to avoid overscrubbing my cheeks.
Kay L.
I honestly wasn’t that impressed with this clay mask. I used as instructed: I applied a layer of product on my face after cleansing, left it in for 20-30 minutes and then washed it off with a washcloth and lukewarm water. Usually after clay masks, my pores feel so clean and refreshed but my skin didn’t really look or feel any different.
Amy C.
This is a pretty good face mask. I have combination skin with acne and I bought this mask hoping that it would help my breakouts. So far I’ve used it twice and I can’t really tell if it’s helping or not. What I have seen though is that it effectively gets the funk out of my pores because when it’s drying on my face, I can see black specks where my pores are. It doesn’t dry out my skin and is easy to apply and rinses off easily. I just wish that it was in a bigger pot because I feel like I’ll run out of product fast. Overall, just a good clay mask.
Faith B.
Chicago
I am a big fan of Korean Skincare. I purchased this product because of the great reviews and found that this product did not disappoint! I apply to a clean face with a clean foundation brush, wait bout 20 mins for it to dry and then rinse off. I really like that unlike other clay masks, it doesn't crack once dry. Highly recommend!
Megan M.
Kenosha, WI
When I saw this product in store I was estatic! It sounds amazing and I love how natural this brand is. However, for those who have dry skin, be weary as it will really dry up your face! I love it and I'll use it occasionally but it felt like it dried up my skin a little too much after using it
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
This always works for me! I’m sad because I’m starting to run out of my current one, and this is a holy grail. Whenever I feel breakouts coming I always go to this mask, and my skin feels much clearer after one use. For the price this is amazing quality.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Anyone with oily skin have experience with this product? I'm in the market for a good clay mask that works with my combo/oily skin.
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
How well does this work and where can it be purchased? Is it expensive?
Meilang L.
How does this compare to the Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask? Is this better, worse, or the same?
Carla S.
Es ideal para pieles grasas?
Being H.
Does this work on sensitive skin type with rosacea?